Reviews for Desire
Eloquent-Marionette chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
this is beautiful. I love the rhyming "somehow these dreams will reach you/no matter where you are/in time, my wish will come true/ reaching out to you from afar" good job, kw and thanks for the creative review you left me. I loved how you described my poem. " the torn and desperate emotion in this is truly touching and heart aching" I think that was awesome. So, thanks and KW!

Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Your writings are so heart touching.

The lines, Healing the pain within my wounded heart ~ Giving me the strength to find my way ... can so relate to...

The manner that you are given to format your writings are pleasant. Nice work
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
another wonderful poem with emotional stanzas backed with a striking end. what can i say but keep up the fantastic work. 0)
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
oh mi gosh, makes me so wish i was your ray. hee hee (but really!) i'd live in a cavern to receive this type of adoration -n- devotion. your poems convey to me, and i continue to find them cryptic as well. 2 snaps up! ha ha
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
aww...I'm so sorry to hear this...made my eyes water as I read this. So touching and so deep. The emotions quiver in every stanza perfectly

simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
wow.. powerful and very sad... i like it a lot.. i really love the last two stanzas... great poem
In Search of Sunrise chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I know that i'll never forget you..

Dreams of Sorrow chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I am...not worthy...of all this...I cannot give you the happiness you seek,The fantasy you desire, Yet hope is not lost, your desires are just ahead, furthur down ur road of life, where your prince charming is waiting..I was here to lead you astray,I am not the one...Who deserves your love,Your dreams have reached me,I sense you emotions and I know how you feel,Yet I am sure that they are not for me,But for a more talented, better, and worthy might hate me forever,I do not want to cause pain,So I can not offer somethingThat will end in an even moreterrible pain..But what I have always offered,Is my love as friends for life,Hope you understand,That I am not the one...Hope you understand...

~Always a friend~
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Very lyrical and so incredibly emotionally charged. Gosh, I love it!
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I think I am speechless...this poem was...I don't even think there is a word to describe it. Amazing. :D
The Postscript chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Beautiful...all of your writing has left me speechless. It is everything I strive for; flowing, thoughtful, peaceful, intelligent pieces of writing that calm the heart. Wonderful job. Keep writing.
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
There's a kind of quiet...something about this piece. It flows on smoothly and instills a sense of longing and...desire, to steal from your title. a It just so happened I was listening to the perfect music to fit this, and it simply enhanced the image of a person standing outside at night, reaching out for the stars.

Although this is the only poem I've reviewed, all your poems are something mournfully/spiritually(?) beautiful. I love it! *adds to Fav Author list*
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
nicely put, very descriptive and nice. flows so smoothly, ;)
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Etched with great sadness and pain.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Chilling beautiful; I was mesmerized the whole time I read this, it felt almost as if I wrote it, it was so relatable. You did a wonderful job on this, I envy your wording ability. I wish I could think of a word other then "beautiful" to describe your poem, but that's what your poem is...just...lovely

~Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.