Reviews for Friday
llivia chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I'm sorry you don't like my work. I agree with what your saying but I am writing this way because this is the view of the character, Friday. I did not write this for sympathy, I wrote this because I wanted people to understand. I admit I have issues, but I don't think its up to you to judge me because you don't like my work. I'm sorry you feel this way, because I very much enjoy your writing.
SophisticatedLolita chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Go online. Look up gothic. Find a forum. Instantly you will find millions of pathetic issue ridden teenagers with problems. Feel like you don't fit in? Problem solved. That’s what the internet if for.

Also: Have you ever even spoken to a cheerleader? Seriously now, your stereotype is disgusting and offensive to me, even though I'm not a cheerleader. Maybe you have spoken to one cheerleader and had a bad experience but that doesn't mean that all cheerleaders are terrible. That’s like saying that all Goths are self injurers. ABSOLUTELY not true, but a common stereotype.

Also: At most high schools they don't treat people poorly for being goth/punk/emo. They treat people poorly because that’s what highschoolers do. High school years suck for everyone.

Message me if I was too honest or if you'd like to discuss your writing. Your obviously a skilled writer, but this first chapter shows immaturity and stereotypes that aren't good at all.
ruler of the known world chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Good, but there are quite a few grammatical error. Especially a lot of capitalization and punctuation mistakes. If you correct the grammer, it'll be really good.

KT
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I hope to see more soon.