Reviews for Sorrow
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Great job at description. Nice work. Keep writing!

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a great day.

Twilight Starr
Viera Wing chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Haha, and why not? I have, after all, posted seven chapters from two different stories since your previous chapter. That gives me the right to boast about it. And besides, taunting's the best method to get you to update faster. You've got a huge fan base for 'ID' (heh, got it right this time). Don't want to lose that number with each unposted month, do you?

Anyway, I never (well, maybe never) open up this review box thing without actually reviewing. So...Hmm, your short stories and poems seem to be pretty much all dark and bitter. And your other fictions aren't the usual types of short stories of action, romance and the whatnot. You like people to think, don't you? To think dark and about life. I'm not much of an abstract thinker...my guess is that sorrow can overwhelm us if we dwell to much in it. I don't know...

Oh, and the main reason I'm doing this is to assure you that I'm not quitting on 'Masks'. I'm glad you like it. It seems to be doing better than the rest. But 'AAM' is the one I was referring to. I'll complete it, but it won't be my best. It takes last place in my attention list after 'M' and 'FT'. Now, if only I can find out what's wrong with the damn uploading site...
transparency93 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
wow.. the description is amazing.. i loved it! keep writing! :D :D
Nameless Azn Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Very descriptive, very realistic, and well-written with good mechanics, a refreshing change from the usual sort of thing I see on fictionpress. Good job, I like it! :)