Reviews for Crimson Memories
sorryaboutthelight chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
fabulous. Simply fabulous.
Viera Wing chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Vivian and Gabriel...man, this is one messed-up world.

Anyway, this is a really different way of writing vampiric stories (yes, vampiric, not vamperic). It's good. I quite enjoyed it. Though there are plenty of mistakes.

But to answer your question in you review, sorry, but I won't be able to update for the rest of this month. I've got THREE weeks of examinations that I absolutely have to cram for.
The Green Crow chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
okay, so I was reading your bio and it said to check this one out. So I did. I wouldn't of normally, because of the summery. You might want to change it, make it sound less like a cliche vampire love story thingy. That said, Im off to read the story.

Wow! This was really good, and I found it very well written. You have a couple of typos, looking it over, putting sentences together and deleting bad commas and other minor things that interupt the flow would probably be your best bet.

Keep dreaming. Keep loving. Keep writing.

Amina L. Forest
Kimberley Tiff chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
hmm. Nifty. I like it a lot. Gabriel seems sort of sketchy to me . . . I don't know. Kind of like those suave, weird guys, you know? Or is that too much of a ramble. Anyway, I really enjoyed this. A lot. Btw, I have another author I think you'd enjoy. Naidia Shadi (that's her account too). So, nice job. Update!

p.s. I hate my last chapter on Tide of the moon, so don't be too upset when I change it.
A Random Psycho chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for the reviews you gave me. Even though what you said was kinda confusing, i got what you ment, so don't worry. :) But anyways, i just wanted to say that i rewrote my 1st chapter, hopefully it's at least a little better then it was! ;)
S.S. Dailey chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wow, I really like this. Is there more? The descriptions were so real, so vivid I could really picture the whole thing.

S.S. Dailey

Thanks for reviewing my poem. My marching band is 34 members strong, but I am a part of the All-Ohio State Fair Band which has 200 members.
candycane-collage chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aw, it's sweet. I like it a lot, and you have to update.

As for the title, I have a couple of suggestions. -cracks knuckles-

How 'bout, Forbidden Love? Or maybe, Crimson Memories?

Yes, those are bad title ideas. Hee hee.