Reviews for Bleeding Mouth
banjkazfan chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Pft! *cracks up laughing* XD I've read this before, but I finally reviewed it...

Sorry it took me so long! :p
toastyluv chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
ew...*giggles* this reminds me of my poem foolish...which i also did...*sigh* god im dumb
TookyToucan chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
ge! i never knew not brushing your teeth could be so awful! (besides cavities that is...) quite funny! hehehehe!
Saeo chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Hah At first I was wondering "Why is this in the humor section?" but then I saw that last part and it just hits you like a ton of cinder blocks. Geat job!

Always, saeo
FurballofEvilness chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I don't know, WakkoRyan, I think you've got the angst factor down pat. For one reason, I can definately relate. People should install some sort of computer chip in their brain so they remember to brush their teeth. It seems to be the will of God that as you are finally comfortable in your bed, you realize you've forgotten to brush your teeth, and so you're forced to put your feet on the icy floor, trudge down dark hallways (and often into poorly placed furniture), locate the bathroom, locate the light switch, and try to figure out which of the many tooth brushes are yours.

Ah, fate is so cruel.

All and all, I totally love your new work. I am also uber glad that you FINALLY updated. You starve me, my friend! Of course, as you have deducted, my favorite line is the last one. I was moved to tears.

*hands a sprite six-pack, and two cookies* yo!