Reviews for Dreamlike Lightning
BGPearl chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wow I loved it! :D
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hahaha this story is so cool! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :D
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
cute story. thanks for sharing!
anonandanon chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aww, this is cute. I like Sam - and competency is hot, for sure )
Jj Smith chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
i read this a while ago and have been looking for it and iim so excited i found it again
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love this story :) very cute, sweet and humourous.

Awesome work :)
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i loved this! it was so cute and well developed. i laughed so hard when jacks flung the meatball haha priceless! great job keep up the good work
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
nice story.
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I'm not too sure why this came to my mind, but the 'tests' at the begining reminded me of that movie 'Nanny McPhee'.

Weird...
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
we never got to know about chez *pouts* other than that i loved it, really sweet
crazy34 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Aww, such a satisfying ending!

Haha, and I loved Kyle and Scott. Especially Scott, but yeah, they were hilarious. :D
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
i actually love it. i've become somehwat of a slash fangirl, so i've read some crap. but i really love this. it's very good. good job. i like it. i mean, i love jacks and sam, honestly. but you know who really got to me? kyle and scott. they were just so adorable! again, good job.
Satan's Angelic Mistress chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
They smirk entirely too much for it to be healthy. And is really really distracting from the story, and turns them into boring characters. Which they aren't, but everytime they smirk its just like "OMG are they all clones or something?"

So um, yeah... try to keep your characters distinct by not giving all of them the same mannerisms/traits/quirks?
Subbie chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aw.. Sweet! I like the ending, Actually, I use the same excuse for why I don't like contacts!

hehe.

Lee
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Every time he fixed his glasses, i remembered to fix mine. Strange. This was a cute story, which is like a 10 in my book, and it was well written and consice, but there were some typo's nearing the end. check your word processor. Love it.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »