Reviews for champagne stand
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
thrilling.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
this one...has always been my favorite of yours. the first 'good' poem i stumbeled across, i think. yeah.
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
"And your picture on the wall just reminds me that it's 5:00am and I'm alone." love that line & i can relate to it so well, as i expect most people can. great piece.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i know this is extremely late, but i added it on my favorites a while ago& forgot to leave a review. not that it's going to matter much seeing as you already have 30 reviews and it's ages was so beautiful. the detail, the way you stated everything... just everything was awesome. i cant find anything wrong with it.
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
This is absolutely beautiful. -
beti213 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
oh my god. I'm going to have to stop reading your stuff before I die of rapture. absolutely perfect.
Ximena Antonia chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This poem is delicious.
MyHeart chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
beautiful! I love it... btw thanks for the reviews.. sorry about not returning yours but I am a full time student now and have little time... but I hope to be back soon...
Unready chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
nice positioning of words on this one. good work.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
that was really beautiful...
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
The format for this really caught my attention. This is really excellent as well. Nice work.
method acting chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Excellent.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
this is very well written...i love the structure and the way its so well worded...well done the flow is great. lots of love AllyCred
tainted x love chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
wow, that was a breathtakingly beautiful poem. i love the calm, yet risky undertone that surfaces with every line. great work.
bitter-sweet-ana chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Wow...

I think it's the unusual poems I like, the ones you can't really put a fixed meaning into. Like this one.

This one goes into my fav list.

Bravo.

I applaud you loudly for letting me enjoy this. The endless scenarios I can imagine are all thanks to 102 words you wrote.

Ana