Reviews for Falling
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Great emotions here. Wonderfully done. Btw... I seldom read T so don't think I'm igoring you or something. Anyhow keep up the awesome work.
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I feel like this all the time unfortunately. Sad but truthful poem. Well done.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I like it, though I agree, the ending could be different. Then again, endings are (most of the time) the most difficult part of a poem. Other then that, this was really relatable and powerful. Great job. -

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
charedice chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
overall I like this, although it feels a little fragmented here: "to consume every inch/ of my body and soul.". I'm also kind of over angst, but that's more like fake angst, and this seems more real. "even the smallest rock" seems a little obscure, although that might just be me not quite getting it. Nice work. (thanks, by the way, for pointing out the error in 'seraphica'. much appreciated. :) )
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
You have basically summarized my teenage years...I love it! Nice work! Keep it up!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This is really good. Deep and dark. Very nicely written. queenvixta
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
all of use are scared of falling but what matters is if you shatter when you hit the poem
Anna178 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I have that happen to me alot, where something that's almost a song turns into a poem. Anyway this is really goog like always. And the depression always returns doesn't it?

ANNA
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Maybe that is the way its meant to end? I think it was well written, full of the emotion of the time. Well Done.

Kee it up.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This is really good..I love it..Don't know what else to say! _

Much love, Rosanna.
origamikitty chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I think you need more pauses. I'd add in some commas, personally. It's good without them too though.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
great flow, as always simple, the poem is easy to relate to and leaves me all tingly inside. _ wonderful work.

* noelle
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
'that I will fall to far'... You mean 'too'.I'm sorry that you feel so down. It makes me sad. :'( I hope that you're okay soon! It's a great little poem though! For some reason, i'm not too keen of this poem. I'm kind of over angst poems, but of course that's not your fault! _ It's well done. Like I said before, I hope that you're okay soon! Be positive!

Anna
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Oh, I know the feeling. Well written, great job.
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Direct and emotionally put.