Reviews for Senses of the Dead
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
there's barely any reason for reviewing anymore. I'm at a loss for words. I can't seem to think of anything to say that I haven't already. Your words are sinfully sweet and dripping with truth and raw emotions. Mel
flamexvalentine chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
again, very well written. i really like this.
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Fantastic. The imagery and mood, it's very depressing but very strong. I love to allude to Emily Dickinson whenever I can so here it goes... This is similar in a way to "I heard a fly buzz when I died" - in some respects. It's quite lovely, you know, despite the horrifying subject.
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
woah... wow... this is amazing... you can 'feel' it happening. i like the longer third lines; it really stitches the profile by the way
Jen calculates chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow, I love this poem and the simplicity in it. And...I'm crap at explaining things, so just take my word for it that it's pretty damn amazing.

Jen x
Rozlin chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
i like this one alot too it's really good
HarleyQuin chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
i really liked this. your rhythm sceme especially. and it was one of your better ryme scemes so far. thanks for reviwing me. i'll return the favor. i'm sorry you feel my frustration with reviews. i get excited if i get two. keep up the good work.
mokono chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
this is cool! i haven't seen a good rhyming poem in a really long time. i like how you have all the refrences to the metal in the bukllet. again, great.
Itakru chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Excellent! This has to be your best one yet! The rhythm is easy to follow and there is a consistent pattern of rhyme to it. Congradulations on a job well done!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow, I love this, awesome work on it!
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
So awesome! This could possibly be my new favorite!
elegiac lies chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
i liked the last line the best: "as my life fades into past-tense". that was a good way to end. I also thought the poem flowed nicely. great job!
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
love the rhyming, and how it flows. nicely done!