Reviews for Hopes and Dreams Ripped at the Seams
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
brilliant. there's no other way to describe your talent. wow. I'm always left in awe when i read your work. tis a sign of a true
flamexvalentine chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
this poem caught my eye among all of yours listed. i really like it. good work..
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
(I apologize for stalking your work tonight, but I've gotten caught up in it.) This was very good. You're obviously not afraid to speak your mind, and that's awesome.
makeshift parachute chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Seems like I don't know you either. Looks like you're in the 'in-crowd' now with all these lovely reviews. You made it. Anyway, I don't think different beliefs should should stand in the way of a friendship but do as you wish. I like this poem, by the way.
AbstractMind chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
wow, very powerful...very creative and unique. Usually I offer something constructive, but I am left speachless.(p.s. thanks for reviewing...just returning the favor)
Sunami Silverblade chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
First of all- I LOVE the title. Just magnificent. Lovely imagery, and nice use of metaphors. Good job!

-Sunami Silverblade
Laineniel chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow. That's really cool. I love the images I get with it. All I noticed as far as adjusting were mechanical things. i think "still" instead of "sill" and (though could be wrong) i think forevermore is one word. But seriously, I loved this. Well done!LainenielP.S. thanks for the review :)
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This is amazing, great work on this!
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This is really good...Your poems are so good I can't really say how good they are...It's hard!