Reviews for Do It
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
woah. the voice of temptation. eep. scary. but still cool! you have a point with for the review, by the way. The red/white swtich just... seemed you're correct as well; it was the Chinese though who switched it... I think it was because the body is pale in death... who knows. sorry, i ramble too! .
Leaving Fictionpress chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I'm not entirely sure whether this is pro- or anti-drug...doesn't matter, either way it's still powerful. I like it. I've always thought there was a kind of sad beauty in a stoner...I'm probably just being over-romantic and melodramatic, though. I don't know...This makes me think about Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin and all the other classic rock musicians who O. ...their music just wouldn't be the same without that added depth, you know? Anyway, I'm very impressed. Keep it up.
chocolatecoveredcherries chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Hm. Thing is, what was odd, is it convinced me not to do it..Does that make sense?But it was really good.

I was waiting for a very parent like line at the end "Go ahead screw up your life" kinda thing, but it wasn't

very good!

(I'm not trying to convince anyone to do drugs either in this review)
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This was...how to say...different, good voice out of your opinions tho, i liked it and it was meaningful, well done and nicely put together. Keep it up _
neverlove again chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
very nice poem. i love it. i will take the adive.
method acting chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I liked the perspective in this, straightforward, but it all pulled together. I'm curious as to your opinion on this. In any case, a nice bit of writing.