Reviews for Everything and The Moon
SemiTurtle chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
*shivers in disgust* and here I thought she was gone for good. Gosh...I detest Adele . Update so I know if Michael will punch her (j/k).
euphorictragedy chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
It's just me, passion101 but with a different name. Anyway, I knew that Adele would return! She better not want nicole back.
wantmore chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
what!...interesting cliffhanger...now i can't wait for your next update...the story is going very well...are u still going to write a story on the other children (eg. James..Maddy)...? k...i'll be waiting for ur update..update soon...
Unangelichalo chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
*gasp*

You know, I just got a book that I've been waiting for for a year. But instead of reading it, I've been reading this. That's how much I love your stories.

Finally, Olivia's gone, and then Adele turns up. Gosh.

UPDATE SOON!

:D

Love Kat.
CheesyBiscuits chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
i bet she wants money. or maybe she wants to tell michael that he's nikki's father. update soon!
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
That chapter was so sweet! I loved the moment they had over Jenny's necklace. And it was so sweet when Jenny was talking about her first kiss! It's a good thing that Nikki is so inquisitive and persistent. Wink.

But I have a question. Was Adele really a virgin when Michael slept with her? I never thought so, being that she got him drunk and he never remembered anything about it except that he had done it.

If Adele tries to take Nikki away, I'm going to kick her skinny little French butt.

Well TTFN and update soon. ;-P
miss-blackhair chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
whoa! its totaly cool.. ) i like i like.. lol.. hope to hear from yo soon! hee hee
virgo-valentina chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
OMG! THE BIATCH IS BACK! NO! HATE ADELE HATE ADELE HATE ADELE!
CheesyBiscuits chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
hey! im finally back from vacation so i can start reviewing this fic.

i luv the way michael has changed! i dont kno y, but i just do. i cant wait for the fluff to begin. update soon!
mariezee chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
ah i love you!you actually update! some authors dont update for days and days, or weeks and weeks, so i never comment on them cause they take to long. i am so happy i am jumping around.. well no i'm not, but i feel like it, lovely chapter, i am really beginning to dislike olivia, but hey cant like everyone i suppose. anyway keep the updates coming, please.
Shady Lane chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Great chapter. I love how Michael's finally coming around..But I have a favor to ask..You usually update quickly so I hope its no problem.. I'm leaving Friday, and I want to know if you could update by then..Please...?
Kit chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Wow! It seems like every time I turn around, you have a new story up! lol Nice job with this one :D Can't wait till your next chapter!
jennycraig10 chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Yay, good thing i caught this story. I wanted to so much to read this! Love it! Can't wait for the fluff! Also, should Michael really be getting over Olivia? I mean a guy doesn't want to give up the "you know what" so soon. Am i making any sense? probably not... Anyway, love it. update asap!
passion101 chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Yes, I am quite ready for the fluff to begin! Bring it on!
CynicInLove chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
men and sex. they go hand in hand. anyways, please update sooN
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »