Reviews for Everything and The Moon
Tortugapoet chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
!Woohoo! I AM SO EXCITED. I can't belive you started this story up so soon! Go clavster! Always the genius. Michael! *swoon*
virgo-valentina chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
that was interesting! I always HATED Adele and Adam!
SemiTurtle chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
And the plot thickens. I love the series you have going here. Just for clarification did you actually mean to say socked or shocked ...in the first line. Update at your leisure.
city-gal7 chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
poor Michael, Adam really seems cruel to just leave his CHILD to Moichael like that.

ANd jenny? aw, poor girl. really.

the only correction is when Caitlyn saind "kid"..it should be child because no proper lady before would've said kid...keep updating!
crazychick88 chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
intresting... jenny and michael seem to have changed so much, it will be intresting to read how they will interact now... i also think it would be intresting if you wrote a story for sophie. she comes across me as a spoiled and protected child and i wonder how she will react when she is older.
ElvislivesAgain chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Oh YAY thats so cute I LOVE it. I really do love this story it seems like it's going to be a good one. and Poor poor Jenny, she almost got raped, I feel so bad for her.
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Very cute so far. I can't wait for more. Both Michael and Jenny have become a lot darker than they used to be . . . I wonder how they will react to each other when they meet again.

Well, Keep Writing!
always loving someone chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
update soon! )
passion101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I'm excited about this one! However, not as excited as the other two, but hopefully u won't forget your other characters b/c I've grown quite fond of them.
BeeBee chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
An excellent start. I love the way you've written this. It's easier to read than revolving points of view. I think this is going to be great! Update soon.

-B.
ElvisLivesAgain chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Oh YAY good story Clavie, and I loved the epilouge. I would write more but I can't update soon.
Little Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
OMG OMG OMG HE DIDN'T TELL THEM ANYTHING BEFORE THIS LETTER? no wonder they were all going crazy trying to find out...

update asap I'M SO INTERESTEDD this looks like it'll be the most interesting one yet!
Shady Lane chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Ok.. wow. I'm excited about this story..sounds like a lot of fun and fluff..yay! update soon please!
Unangelichalo chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Oh, I knew it... Stupid Adele.

I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Love Kat.
city-gal7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
yay! Avele is such a whore! Michael's good without her! happy that lita's pregnant...keep updating!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »