Reviews for Everything and The Moon
momo3069 chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
You must think that Im crazy to read at least one story pro day. But I love the Evencorts and I want to know everything!

Jenny is the perfect mother.

I will read the next story now
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 17 . 12/15/2008
Hiya

Just finished this story. I'm a fast reader and love reading these stories. I'm currently on bedrest so reading your stories have given me something to do.

Great story. Love this story alot. I am glad that Micheal and Jenny got together. And adding in nicole was great as well. I am glad that the family adopted her and add her as the family.

Thanks for writing this story. Can't wait to read the next one which i hope to start on later tonight. Great writing.

Angel
punkproud chapter 17 . 8/21/2008
this was super cute. i loved it
rockjam chapter 17 . 7/22/2008
Aw.. So sweet. Loved it.
HiddenDevil chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
It is my favorite story in Evencort series. Don't know why but I really enjoy Micheal's character. Your stories are very heartwarming and I look forward to reading more of them.
Charlotte Isla chapter 17 . 3/27/2008
Oh this story was beautifully sweet. I like Jenny's character as well as Michael's. But this story couldn't have been more perfect.
ohmysterygirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
OH! i love the Evencort series ! 1st "olden day" story but i love it !
CatarinaP chapter 17 . 8/24/2007
I’ve already read Michael’s some time ago but only now decided to comment (lol). I found it – most of it – hilarious.

It was James’ fault, though. He’s amazing.

Maddy’s still my favourite, though. I can’t help it. Oh and yes, I’ve read it again.

For some reason I relate to her in the begging of the story. Wanting to help, not knowing what to do with so much time in hands. Lol.

I’m also an expert on "The Glare of Death". :)

I don’t have sapphire eyes, though. I’ll have to live with my ordinary oversized hazel pair of eyes. *dramatic sigh*

I just hope I can find my Will… )

Oh I just have to add one more thing. This is one of my favourite lines EVER [it’s from Suddenly you – chapter 11] “Mad, crazy, life altering, never to be the same, in love.”

*sighs again*

I wish I knew what Luke and Will talked about that they didn’t say a word. I like to think Luke told Will about Maddy being practically a miracle lol and therefore she was quite a precious gift.

Oh and another thing I wished: those damned carriage rides. Lol.

I think that of your stories I only have one left and it’s in your account on it’s in Spanish [Lily, el chico adolescente] so… that’s my next reading P.

That’s all for now, I guess…

Just… KEEP WRITING! Please!

*waves*

Catarina

P.S. When I comment on “Lily, el chico adolescente” I’ll probably write in English. I speak Spanish but it’s because I live in the north of Portugal so I watch Spanish channels. Besides it’s really similar to Portuguese… but my written Spanish is terrible lol.

P.P.S Sorry for this HUGE comment :)
Lorilozz chapter 17 . 7/9/2007
Hi Clavie,

It's me again. I seem to be getting through your stories rather quickly. I absolutely loved this one with Jenny being one of my favourite characters in this series.

I loved the relationship that evolved between Nikki and Michael.

Can't wait to read more of your work. You have written so much. I've written a few things on FFnet, but only started posting my first story here.

Anyway, I great story!

Lori
ItalianQT chapter 17 . 5/27/2007
Another excellent story! :-)
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
fantastic job
ANGEL992210 chapter 17 . 2/24/2007
lovely story.
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
Hola!

I can't believe it! ADELE'S BACK! E!

Sorry that was my squeaky scream; not a good thing to hear, believe me!

Michael better drop Adele like a hot potato and tell her to get out of there - cause there is NO WAY Adele can have Nikki back; she's too sweet! And besides, talking about her gives Michael (who seems to have finally stopped being a jackass, to put it nicely!) and Jenny an excuse to talk!

Oh god I'm just as bad as you, aren't I?

- LL
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 16 . 10/30/2006
little devil

these ppl r very much into sex huh?

i mean in the carriage? dear lord

lol

but its like the modern day car...m

*wink* *wink*

(im still a virgin tho)
anonymous chapter 17 . 8/26/2006
the beginning and nicole part and the whole governess situation and a french woman betraying him and stuff...with a stuffy 'mistress' too...
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »