Reviews for Everything and The Moon
Nacomis chapter 17 . 9/19/2005
wow great ending I AM SOO EXCITED FOR JAMES'S STORY!
Kat1989 chapter 17 . 9/19/2005
Excellent! I can't wait until the next one!
Nacomis chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
I love ur story what happened to the one on mcbc why is it locked... anyways love this chapter update soon
Harvey the Pooka chapter 16 . 9/17/2005
Hi, I'm sure that you don't want to hear from me again, after the last review that I left, and I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I really am, I honest don't know if I did or not, being that you haven't updated. But I was checking back on your story and I saw what Starry said, and I honestly do agree with her. What I said was totally my own opinion, and what one person thinks really shouldn't do anything to change the way that you write if you think that what you are doing is correct. I could totally be wrong, and Starry could be right. The only point I was trying to make is that they seemed to get together a little too easily, and the reason that I mentioned Jenny's almost rape and Michael’s inability to commit is because those things kept them apart.

What I meant when I said that I thought you were jumping the shark, is just that I don't know what else has to happen . . .I mean obviously being that I'm not you and I'm not writing it. But I don't have a single question about your story that hasn't already been answered. If you want to hate me then that's fine, but I have gotten one or two comments about the story that I'm writing now that weren't glowing reviews and for me they always helped me improve my story, or at least I think they did.

So, if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry and what I said has nothing to do with your ability to write. You are a good writer. It just has to do with the lack of problems keeping the lovers apart. That's it. I guess I should have reviewed before anonymously so that you could take it down if you wanted to, but I have to say that after rereading what I wrote before, I honestly don't think it's a flame. It was criticism, which I hope, was constructive, but I don't think it was a flame . . . But I can be harsh sometimes. I mean I'm going to college for creative arts and I have hand my work literally torn off the walls my teachers, who I know and respect. You don't know me or have any reason to respect my opinion. But I’m anonymous this time so please remove this if you want to.

Well, TTFN
Tortugapoet chapter 16 . 9/14/2005
Yay. I LOVE it. heehee, and the carriage part. and "How low have I fell, that I now let you two rule my life?" I love that. So cute and hilarious. I'm so glad it isn't over yet. :) *bows down to the master story teller* -Drea
jennycraig10 chapter 16 . 9/10/2005
So is this the end then? I reallie liked it.
BangBangYourDead chapter 16 . 9/10/2005
Aw that chapter was so sweet!

A little baby!

BBYD
joank chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to explain so I'll cover all possible grounds. :)

The reason we have a best man is so that if the groom for some reason can't be at the alter on the big day (e.g. chickened out, died, severely injured, ran away with someone, had amnesia) the best man takes his place and marries the bride...which would be interesting since James was the best man... hint hint.

And secondly, .com allows authors to put their book online and they will only print the book when ordered by a customer. Pretty good for low demand books.
Starry chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
Clavie do you know how much i love every single one of your stories? I mean, seriously.. how do you do it? I love them.. and after you're finished with this one, you know i'll be waiting anxiously for your newest one. D

Okk. now, after i got my compliments out of the way, i'm about to rant to Harvey the Pooka.

You say you don't know what else needs to happen. OF COURSE you dont. I don't think anyone else knows, except Clavie. And, you mention that you need something more interesting to read about.. more conflict.. such as more about jennys rape experience..

Okk, why do we need to know more of that? It was already mentioned in earlier chapters, and there's no need to involve it in again. Rape isn't a pretty thing, hon. It's not something thats meant to be interesting. And, its not even a major aspect to this story. Maybe if it was, it would be explainable that you want to know more, but thats in the past in this story.. why does such a horrible thing have to come back into it?

Jumping the shark? Well, it seems like thats just your lonely opinion. Everyone else seems to be fine with her so-called "jumping the shark"ness

If you want to read about things such as rape, then by all means, go find another story that satisfies that. But, thats not what this story is focused on, and thats just how its going to be.

And a suggestion, next time when you're bashing someones story and claiming that she's dragging it on, dont say sorry. Judging by the situation, you're not, so dont even attempt it.
CheesyBiscuits chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
they're gonna have a baby? how sweet!

i'm so glad james is gonna have his own fic. cant wait. update soon!
euphorictragedy chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
I'm so glad they'r going to have a baby! I suspected it would be soon since they obviously didn't have contreceptives back then, or if they did they didn't use them, lol! I think it would suck to get pregnant after just getting married, but that's just me.
Unangelichalo chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
Oh, Claves, I LOVE this!

So cute! PUPPY! Hehe.

Update SOON!

Katty.
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 16 . 9/8/2005
Hi, I have to say that I'm really surprised that this story isn't over . . . I don't know what else needs to happen . . .

This story has a major flaw and that is that most romances have a major problem keeping the two lovers apart, but this one doesn't. It is just more about two people coming together, and that is just fine if you are then going to tear them apart. I think that maybe you should have talked a little bit more about Jenny's rape experience, or Michael’s inability to commit.

I really do like this story and I'm really glad that you did finish off the trilogy, but the characters of Jenny and Michael really don't have much in common with their characters from "The Wallflower." They seem almost like they could be completely different people. Well, I'm sorry if I'm being kind of harsh, because I really do enjoy reading this story, but it just doesn't seem up to par in comparison to your other Evencout stories. "With You," is by far the best and "The Wallflower" is a nice read also, but this one just doesn't have the same spark, and now you seem to be dragging it out . . .

I know, it's really strange, but I think that I'm the only person reviewing on this site who will actually tell an author of a story that I enjoy to cut a story short. I just hate it when writes jump the shark, and to me it seems like you are really close.

Well, I look forward for more and I really do like this story. I don't know why, but I have been really harsh for the last few weeks, so sorry.

Well, update soon.
the devil herself chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
ok its about time i'f been checking 4 ages u are by fare the best writer ( other than me) in my books so i'll look forward to reading all about michaelthe devil herself
Tortugapoet chapter 15 . 9/6/2005
AW! YAY! I LOVED IT! And I'm glad it's not over yet. Sorry it took so long to review, the last time I was on the computer I was getting the sneak peek of this chapter from you! Lol. Life's been a little crazy. But it's all good. I'll see if you're on AIM... -Drea
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »