Reviews for Trapped Within Tears
KTK chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
TOUCHING...IT MAKES YOU ALMOST AFRAID
Chiclets chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Wow, I can sort of envision it, like, if this were a music video, I'd be seeing it all...I dunno. Very nice, descriptive, very good. As always. Keep it up!
PacoTheCharm chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow. I really love this. *favorite*... I am somewhat of a musician, and that would make one heck of a song.
WindWing chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
wow...again, another masterpeice. may i suggest a poem? ink by edgar kab. u might like it...its quite sad actually, but its very beautiful

(:(:(: Peace Out :):):)
Kitsune Ryuu Youkai chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Hi again! Yet again I love the way you write I looked at your profile (OH SO LONG!) and we both love anime and I'm also a rocker lol I'm ranting sorry . But I love the way you express yourself, in your writing I can tell it's something you love. Please check my own poetry and tell me if it's good. Oh, I also added you to my favorite authors list yet another author who loves ya. _
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I loved your expressions and metaphors. Its so vibrant..hmm..what do you know...this is the first time I called a poem vibrant._

It comes strong..a bit of metaphorical overkill though, but its still not bad.
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Amazing, beautiful. Made me sad... but still it was touching and stunnig. I really loved it.

Ginny ellen :D
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Thanks for your input. In retrospect it does need some temperance. I'll have to get to work on revising this piece.
Mademoiselle de Beau chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
this reads more like prose. choppy and broken. interesting message, but the fact that it doesn't SOUND good is something of a turnoff. the theme is very...extreme. there is nothing to temper it. no reminiscences on quietude, nothing to provide contrast. contrast would make it much more of an emotional rollercoaster, if you know what i mean. an example of this would be something like:

Despair doth fill the Devil's lair,And horrid beasts fly through the air,

Oh precious fields and shepherd's sheep,How much I miss thee in this deep!

i just made that up on the spot, but hopefully it gives you some idea.
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
You should be proud of this poem. It's really good. This poem shows your skill and it would be my favorite if your 'Disgust' poem didn't touch me with it's meaning. Once again, consider publishing!
The-unimportant-item chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
this is a wonderful peice. I wish I could write like this.

the-unimportant-item
Ildri chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
wow. i had to reread a couple parts cuz i didnt completely get it, but i guess that's why i like it so much. ya, i really like this one. keep it up and thanx for the review! _

Painful Bliss
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Truly beautiful as well as saddening. You're talent shines through again. Great as
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow..

Very emotional..I think it very well could be a heavy metal song, if it was put to music.

Very creative.

The words you put in and the emotion you showed was very clear to understand.

Good Job.

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow! This is so thought provoking and deep - that I'm going to have to read it several times to pick up all the depth. Excellent peice! -k