Reviews for And Love Said No
poetic abortion chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
interesting indeed this is turning out so great. a lot better ( sad thing to say really ) then Burried Alive by Love, which I really adored. the relationship is just amazing between the brother and sister, and how heart breakingly true the situation is. if I had been shawn or max I would barge my way into my kids class and give them such a tongue lashing, oh people like that make me so mad. you make it so true though, showing how ugly the human face can be at times. *sighs* I can not wait for the next installment, the relationship between the brother and sister is just so interesting, I can't help but envy them. a wonderful start and a great sequal! I am loving the story echo.

~* noelle
Fresher then Mint chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
Oh my God I love the story so much already! Ben seems really nice, and I LOVE the fact that Shawn and Max are together lol update!
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
"This universe is fucked up beyond belief." Totally. Poor Alex. I feel so bad for him. -huggles him- He's so cute! What does he look like? Is he hot? Wait. I've slept with his dad. Never mind, lol! (People are going to think I'm SO screwed... ha, I AM!) Anyway. Good chapter. I really hope things get better. Awesome work, keep it up! .
kit feral chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
ME! Lol, ME! Poor Emma and Alex. They sound so adorable together. Poor tampons and tp. They're being treated so unfairly! I feel so bad for them. It better be better in Toronto! Anyway, great chapter, this is looking really interesting! Now more with me! . Lol, write more soon!
Fresher then Mint chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
That's a great song and so is the other one "Buried Alive By Love" I should get the cd.. Can't wait for the next chapters!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Sounds exciting, can't wait to read more!
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
I love that song! It's so cool. Great choice!
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Hahahaha, me, sweet? I was the one that suggested a threesome! ;) You better have flashbacks! Anyway, lol, I'm so excited this is starting! I'm in a story! Hurry up and post the first chapter!
Zephyr Zaelza chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Aw it's so sad, but yet another kewl song
Zephyr Zaelza chapter 1 . 7/14/2005