Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
goingsogagaoveryou chapter 47 . 5/30/2012
Gosh. Wow I can't even seem to describe how beautiful your story is! Insanely beautiful. I love every bit of it! Even tho some parts really made me pull my hair in frustation. It's really... Wow. I am so happy I stumbled upon this story! Thank you so much for sharing it :) lovelovelove 3
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 47 . 4/14/2012
Wow, I can't believe it has taken me this long to stumble across this gem!

I looooved this story so much! The way that you built up the tension realistically - sure, they were crushing on each other on sight, but they didn't just fall together immediately like so many stories out there. There were twists and turns and confusion and insecurities...and sport, which is the best part!

Love it :)

Mish xx
BL chapter 47 . 7/28/2011
omg. ijust realised that theres a sequel! was to wound up in this story to realise
BL chapter 47 . 7/28/2011
well just like to say i have just finished it and i feel lyk crying. its beautiful.i love both of them.

but wat will happen of LJ? myheart goes out for him. id luv to knw.
Xxluvbugger213xX chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
This story has always been a hard one to read for me. It's not because I don't like it, I mean, I do... This is, like, my third time reading it.

Haha. I just can't stand basketball because I've had some bad experiences and such.. I mean, I love to play and I love the game, but it brings back bad memories for me.

This story is amazing if it has me coming back to read it so many times, I mean, it kind of forces me to remember that it's not really basketball that I have a problem with.

I really love this story, you obviously know what you're talking about, have you thought about trying to get it published?
chantellovesya chapter 13 . 5/26/2011
Amazing story but it drags on. Too lengthy. I knew her and Adam were going to be together from the moment they met. And it took a long time for them to even KISS. Good read though, just toooo much. Few authors manage to succeed in making a good length story abbut a short amount of time. You overdid it, some underdo it. Still great nonetheless.
Candescence chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
I think...that this story is dragging a lot. I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to finish it. Maybe I'll read like the last chapter to see how this end up, but I'm pretty sure it's obvious, unless you put some twists in here somewhere. But, at around the third chapter I knew things were going really slow and I hoped for it to speed up, but I guess it didn't happen. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's amazing how you wrote all of this, and I only hope I can be able to do this when I actually get the courage to write and put my work up here. So, good job on this and keep trying no matter what.
Xxluvbugger213xX chapter 33 . 6/22/2010
lol i meant to say this in my last comment but i love love love LJ... he's so funny!

And it may or may not be a coincidence that my brother's name is LJ too (or that's what we call him)
Xxluvbugger213xX chapter 24 . 6/22/2010
I'm not gonna lie, i hate basketball with a passion because my dad's forcing me into it and due to my allergies and asthma i can't play well causing my team to hate me...

on the brighter side... i'm glued to my chair! it's such a good story! ( :
zhangli chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Discount Nike Shox R5 Mens Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox Ride Womens Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox Rival Shoes Wholesaler )

Discount Nike Shox Energia Wholesaler ( )

Discount Nike Shox LV Sneaker ( )

Discount Nike Shox Turbo Suppliers ( )

Discount Nike Shox Classic Shoes Suppliers

Discount Nike Shox Dendara Trainer ( )

Discount Nike Air Jordan 1 Seller ( )

Discount Nike Air Jordan 2 Shoes Seller ()

Discount Nike Air Jordan 3 Collection )
jojolux chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
this kind of hits close to home. reminds me of a boy
Sage chapter 47 . 12/23/2009
I know this is a bit of an old story, and your account is very active, but I felt it is my duty as a reader to say how much I enjoyed your story. Many stories on this site are trash, complete and utter trash. Not just because of the writing quality, but also because of the content. I would like to commend you for not swearing every sentence like other authors do. You limited it, and that I am greatful for. Also, whenever Adam and Hayden had, what I like to call 'happy times', you didn't go into extreme detail, just enough to stimulate the imagination. Basketball, I mean, could you even go wrong with that? What else...Wells, he is my favorite character by far. But I have to say, even with such a large amount of main characters they were all fully developed. Everytime I seen a name there was a face and personality behind it, and that is something truley amazing for an author to do. Your piece, like all pieces, had some rough spots. At times you would go between 1st and 3rd person, which in the instense I could see what you were trying to accomplish, but when you mixed them in the same sentence it was a wee bit awkward. Though those were only a few select times, mostly blemish free. You should be extremely proud for not only finishing it (it was a pretty intense length), but for also writing such an entertaining and amazing piece. I am surprised there isn't more reviews, because to be frank, it is pretty freakin' amazing. Tell me if you get publishe; I'll buy it.
itsVKEE chapter 17 . 12/17/2009
just thought i'd let you know how much i love this story also random thought... what's a red shirt? i'm hopelessly clueless when it comes to basketball XD
I Murder on Impulse chapter 47 . 3/21/2009
Aw...I love this story!

xx
makemebreakme555 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I was mad at Hayden in this chapter because she couldn't even do a small favor for her own father. What's it going to cost her to just coach the team while her dad goes to his brother's wedding. Can't she understand that, plus all she practically has to do is watch the boys and that's it. Anyway good chapter. I'll be reading the ones after it i just felt like reviewing this one. I like your writing style btw.
772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »