Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
MySoul-87 chapter 45 . 5/15/2006
OMG.. is he stupid or what? when she finally tells him she loves him he wants her to leave... I can't believe him...GR... I really hope he changes his mind because I like them together...and they need to win also..)

/Malin
123123123123123po chapter 45 . 5/15/2006
i feel so bad for hayden! and whyd idnt he kiss her DAMMNIT!

oha nd ill read your re-write 2morrows! teheh e

is it much diff to this version
luluu chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
hey! AWESOME chapter! i was almost in tears by the end! i cant wait for the next chapter, i have a feeling that you are going to make it an unforgetable one! and as for the sequal thing...yeah i think that LJ will be a great choice! and YES i definately think that you could get this published!
Shorty Baby chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
Oregon wins no doubt and an update sooner!Although with both stories up it's tough...!
NateBran chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
I kinda wanted to kick and scream after reading this chapter b/c it was so sad. I felt so badly for Adam and Hayden I could've really cried. I really hope her dad fixes the situation he's put them in. Ohh, so sad. I can't wait for the next chapter!
chocolatecoveredcherries chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
No stop being stupid! both of them! That chapter was so emotionally charged it made me want to cry.. especially Adam's speech, that was VERY well written to the point of I can imagine someone saying that while trying not to cry and i guess its good that he doesnt just give in, and be like "oh you finally said youloved me! yay!' its more realistic... but sadder *sighs*

but yes, i love it, and your story is much better than most published ones I've read. So, good luck with that!I'll look for it in the future )
carma627 chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
awesome chapter! keep up the great for the story. it really is very good.
Semicharmed love chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
That was a really good chapter! I couldn't believe that Hayden finally told Adam how she felt and that he just pushed her away! I almost started crying and stuff. Why did he push her away, though? Was it because maybe he thought that she was just trying to make him feel better or something and he didn't want to get hurt again? Hayden's dad is finally wising up and realising what's happening and I think that that will help..a lot! Anyways awesome story. Can't wait for the next update! ;-)xoxo
A.R chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
That so mean! Hayden finally tells Adam she loves him but it's too late! Please let Adam play and let Oregon win and let Adam and Hayden end up happy together!
WalkinByFaith chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
Wow. I'm not sure how to take what I just read. It was incredibly well written and I have been waiting for this chapter forever but what is going on right now sucks. Please Please Please update soon.
an anxious fan chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
wait.. im just a LIL bit confused here. she FINALLY tells him she loves him.. and now hes pushing her away? that just doesnt make sense to me..cause throughout the whole story hes like SHE DOESNT LOVE ME AHH.. and FINALLY she tells him and hes like sorry babe, i dont care anymore i only spent moths pining after you and suddenly i dont care..i dont understand it.

i dont mean to be..rude? but ya killin me ova here.

an anxious fan.
Charmlene chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
I really like this story and well, Adam is just hot stuff. Update soon!
No-One's-Hero chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
Ugh! My heart is breaking for both Adam and Hayden! Hopefully her dad will realize that he is her father first and a coach second, and make things right about what he did.

In my opinion, I think a story based on Wells would be better than LJ. I like that LJ is such a dynamic character, but I think if you did a story on him, it would be so much like this one that it may get monotonous. I think if you did one on Wells, his struggle to be in the NBA, maybe him wondering if he made the right decision to forego his senior year, etc...I think that would be different and there is so much you could do with it. Regardless, I'm sure I'll read it no matter which character you base it on.
unthinkable chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
*cry* such a sad chapter. can't wait to see what happens next! please update soon!

i like your idea about the sequel. you should do it!
Northern Downpour chapter 45 . 5/14/2006
I love this story!

That basically sums it up. I love how it has me on the edge of my seat all throughout a chapter. I love how I have to refrain from biting my nails just because of the unbearable tension in all of it. Will they win? Will Hayden tell him? And now Adam asks her to leave? I love how my heart starts beating a little faster whenever Adam and Hayden leave a room for a little more privacy, because I KNOW that something is going to happen between them.

And, mostly, I love how it's written. These characters are so real... I can totally imagine Hayden and Adam right now and thinking what they could be doing at this very moment. It is something worthy of mention.

Heck. The whole STORY is worthy of mention. It is AMAZING. SENSATIONAL. WONDERFUL. MAGNIFICENT. FANTASTIC. BRILLIANT.

This is why I'm so sad to see it come to an end. The characters seem so real to me by now that it feels like their LIVES are stopping when you post the epilogue.

Of course, it's an anticlimactic feeling, now that you've mentioned a sequel. Featuring Adam and Hayden. As secondary characters, but still featuring them. And I'll take a little bit of Adam over none anyday!

Now back to the actual chapter. I was quite surprised when I read about Coach Palmer telling Adam that it was his fault. The whole, it's my fault, Adam, much more than you know,... I don't know. I have a feeling he is going back on what he initially ordered Hayden not to do. Hm. It makes for an interesting last chapter.

I'm already anticipating what is going to happen there. I'm already anxious about it! Can't wait! Please make the update take less than this one took!
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »