Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
yarrowicefrost chapter 44 . 4/6/2006
I've been reading this story regualrly for a while now, and I keep forgetting to review.

But I absolutel it! The characters and the dialouge and the game's description are all extremely well-written. This is definitely one of the best stories on Fictionpress!

Hopefully Hayden will confess to Adam soon and put the poor guy out of his misery...

Update soon b/c I can't wait to read the next chapter!
liveforeveryone chapter 44 . 4/5/2006
omg! this story is so amazingly put together. I love the way you end the chapters, you keep us wanting more. Pefect job!
Remy Salinger chapter 44 . 4/5/2006
Yay, you updated! This chapter was amazing (as were all the others)! I can't believe this story is almost over, it's crazy.

I hope Adam doesn't play in the Final Four. I mean, I really want him to be able to play, but I don't want him hurting himself! I also REALLY hope Hayden tells Adam the truth. That she loves him. ) He deserves to know.

-Chloe
mudonthetires chapter 44 . 4/4/2006
Yay, another chapter :) Well worth the wait. I am glad to find out that Adam isn't seriously injured. And although Hayden still hasn't 'fessed up to her true feelings, it was nice for them to have that moment of closeness, with their 'fight' temporarily put aside. And with Coach sending Hayden to the hospital...maybe he is warming up to the idea of her and Adam?
Lena chapter 44 . 4/4/2006
I just read this story in two days, it's absolutely brilliant! I can't stop thinking about it...I even skipped my lunch period to finish it! Honestly I'm in love with it. The only thing I don't like is that Wells may leave the team. He's my favorite character, and the thought of the team breaking up is extremely upsetting. I think that's what I like reading about, more than the basketball or Hayden/Adam stuff...I like them together. Or maybe it's just more LJ and Wells. Anyhow, I do love this story, so I'm hoping this review made you happy and maybe made you reconsider your decision of making Wells leave.
Kalypteina chapter 44 . 4/4/2006
I absolutely adore this story! I really like the way you write. I've been saying thta a lot, I know...I must be a romantic at heart. Hope I'm not the only one. I hope Adam and Hayden get together, and I hope Coach P. will accept it, really. Kisses, and have fun writing! ~Kaly~
Love like a Rose chapter 44 . 4/3/2006
Well honestly hayden had better come up with SOMETHING she can't just, you know, lie forever. I love this a lot. Maybe adam won't be so clueless as to not catch her clues. Who am i kidding? guys ARE clueless.
noonespecial chapter 44 . 4/2/2006
yeah ..i agree hayden is being an idiot! ahh your story is making me fail school.. im supposed to be writing an essay! AH HAYDENS PISSING ME OFF.. but i love your story
Ginne chapter 44 . 4/2/2006
awesome chapter! But i really want Hayden to smarten up and tell Adam the truth! Son please! I can't wait for the next update!
Erin Hill chapter 44 . 4/2/2006
*Bite fingernails, bite fingernails, bite fingernails.*

Great chapter. I'm still sticking to my prediction that the Ducks'll win, and as soon as the buzzer goes, Hayden will charge onto the court and kiss Adam in front of everybody.

I was going through the sports pages the other day, and saw a little story about Gonzaga's Adam Morrison, and nearly had a heart attack.

And you didn't put my UConn (my home team!) in the Final Four. Poo.

Keep the chaps comin', the suspense is killin' me!xoxo,Erin
Liz chapter 44 . 4/2/2006
update soon please!
post post post chapter 42 . 4/2/2006
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
planet mars chapter 44 . 4/2/2006
new chapter now
fallinghard chapter 44 . 4/2/2006
it was great , this chapter, god i really want to know if hes going to play or not though, and if he does, what if he gets hurt again, i mean if he doesn't play and they win he coudl then play in the finals or whatever, right, and god, i can't believe that Hayden's father can be so horrible and make her say she doesn't love Adam. That just botheres me so much, i mean its obviouse that shes got it bad for him, gr, well i can't wait for the next chapter!
Brittany chapter 44 . 4/2/2006
Dear Lord. I love this story. I'm gonna miss it when it ends.

And I'm honoring you with my first review EVER given. D

You better hurry up and add on to your story.I love it.
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »