Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
frackandbonechick chapter 47 . 9/29/2006
that was an amazing story, i am so gald that they won in the end. please keep writing, ypu are a wonderful writer

Cheers Michelle
boredshitless chapter 47 . 9/20/2006
wow, your story was an absolute great read. though i do agree that the epilogue was not necessary.i'm surprised this story hasnt had much more reviews because i know that it deserves it. I cant say that i have anything to complain about with what you've written except for a few errors here and there, but otherwise this story is definitely going on my favourites list.
A.R chapter 47 . 9/11/2006
I'm so sorry that I'm reviewing the epilogue so late! Things have been a little hectic in my life so I haven't had the time. I loved the epilogue though. It was great and it was good to see the characters again. I'm so glad that you decided to write a sequel. I'll definitely be checking that out soon!
iiHEARTyuu chapter 47 . 9/8/2006
oh gosh ..i
awestruck4 chapter 47 . 9/7/2006
Wow! It's difficult to write such an enthralling, heart-pumping story but you pulled it off! I loved every moment of this story even though I'm was never a basketball fanatic! Your writing obviously has such a strong voice! You created such solid character development especially when it came down to the emotional aspect. As a writer, you have successfully captured your readers' attention because you made the story so realistic & tangible thanks to your thorough knowledge of basketball. However, some sentences need to be revised grammatically & stylistically. Other than that, you totally deserve to get this story published! Most importantly, I think you should write a sequel! :)
xLoveAddictx chapter 47 . 9/6/2006
im new here! but i have been reading your story and I LOVE IT! i love to watch my school play Basketball(how many times have you typed that? huh?) but its not my fave sport! i totaly think you should do a sequel your a fantastic writer! pleaz do a sequel if you do pleaz tell me what it is!
SweetAngel82 chapter 47 . 9/5/2006
Loved the story! Just reread the whole thing
flamesflyer chapter 47 . 9/2/2006
I just finished reading the last few chapters, I've been without computer access for a while now. I honestly thought that the ending was perfect. I also like how you left the story open for a sequel, but also wrapped it up nicely so it could be left on its own. Personally I would love to read a sequel, but not in Hayden and Adam's pov's. Since some of the team is splitting I think the sequel should be written in a 'God knows all' type of narration. That way we could learn more about each character. It would be a way for characters like Wells and LJ to develop I hope you continue t write, I really enjoy your
square root chapter 47 . 9/1/2006
Loved the ending. This story is going in my bookmarks, and I'll be sure to read the revised version. Congrats on finishing!
Nat chapter 47 . 8/29/2006
OMG I love it! It's perfect! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
megamegaturtle chapter 47 . 8/29/2006
Very good. I loved your story. It was such a fun story to read. I happened to like all the charaters. They were all thought out well, and the plot was sound. I would love for this to have a sequel. Anyway, keep up the wonderful and amazing work as a writer. You do have a wonderful talent for it.
Chandle chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
hey love the storyline...but just wanted to let you know that all your chapter 47 isnt all posted up ...there like 3 paragraph and then nothing. plz let me me know when it all posted up... thank
123123123123123po chapter 47 . 8/29/2006
i would LOVE a sequal!when hayden and adam are married

how basketball affct their lives... maybe kids?

stuff like that!

i LOVE this story thought!

ill mis hayden, wells, lj, and adam *sulks*
carma627 chapter 47 . 8/27/2006
I loved this sotry and I think you deserve a lot more reviews than you have so I'm going to review every chapter of your revised version. Great story! thanks for writing :):)
rockrose chapter 47 . 8/27/2006
Great ending! I'm sad to see it go, but it was a really great ending.

I would absolutly love a sequel!
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »