Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
steph chapter 47 . 8/27/2006
I usually don't review...i know that is terrible, but i just had to tell you that i have loved this stroy from beginning to end! I think it would be great to read a sequel about what everyone is up to...how did wells do in the draft? how are adam and hayden?
bongogirl chapter 47 . 8/27/2006
wow. i can't believe this story is OVER! NO! I really think you could get it published...well, it was a great story and i loved loved loved it!
kat6528 chapter 47 . 8/27/2006
This story was just... AWESOME!
Schloss chapter 13 . 8/27/2006
OH, my, i lov eyour story. i am up to chapter 13, cant wait to finish it. !
mcbeff chapter 47 . 8/27/2006
'tis good. So was she going to coach the next year or was she not going to coach? I liked the ending. Well written. Good luck in getting it published. A sequel would be awsome.
aznqt09 chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
Hey, I WANT A SEQUEL PLEASE! I think my favorite character was LJ and my least favorite would have to be Hayden's dad because who in the right mind but their kid second and deny them the right who to be with even if it interferes with their work. My favorite moment would have to be when hayden and adam kiss after winning the national championship live on make a sequel! i love ur story!ankara
Alenor chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
heya, the end is great, just like the rest of the story. i really think you should write a sequel, maybe about how they deal with the media and how wells deals with being away from his friends for a lot of time. maybe they can get married in it. lol, i'm so optimistic. or you could write a sequel with whatever ideas you've got, that would be good too :) and adam and LJ were my favourite characters i think. congrats on finishing, cya around ~ Alenor.
J chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
well, I liked it.

I'd definitely love to read a story about LJ, with the crew there too. Perhaps a few years later.
PrtsR4Me chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
I would just like to say thank you for writing this story. I absolutely loved it. It is one of my favorite stories. Thank you
Semicharmed love chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
OMFG! I can't believe it's over! I would love a sequel..I think it's a GREAT idea! LOL This has been a great story and I'm so happy that I got to read it! You are a great writer and I can't wait to read the Revised Version and anything else that you will be posting! Good luck with everything!
fallinghard chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
ok, I LOVED THIS STORY, i really did, it was amazing, and put together so well. and i loved how u had the basketball in there and it was exciting and i actually felt like i could see the game. LJ and wells were my favorite characters, they really were. and the ending was great, i mean u coudl have even left it off at the second to last chapter if u wanted, thats how good it was, but it was good. and i think that a sequal would be cool!
Sophia Nicole chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
I loved this story. Hayden and Adam are amazing.

To answer your questions for feedback:

Did the story end how you hoped it would? Yes and I am very gald that it did.

What did you like the most about DLG?

The basketball action and of course Adam and Hayden's relationship.

What did you like the least?

Wells leaving caus it was sad!

Who were your favorite/least favorite characters? Loved 'em all

What was your favorite moment? When Hayden and Adam are together at any time.

What do you think about a sequel? I reckon a sequel would be good if you think you're up to it. I would love to see more of all the characters.

This is a fantastic story! Don't change it too much in the revised version!

Sophia
abductedpixie chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
I like how DLG ended. It was wrapped up really nicely. I was glad to see Hayden finally feel at home in Oregon and secure in her relationship with Adam. Plus LJ calling her was just hilarious. He always lightens a scene up. The thing I liked the most about DLG was how Hayden and Adam's relationship slowly developed. It was just so sweet and often bittersweet at times. Also, I really like how you explained the basketball games and the rules. I don't follow the sport at all and I was able to read this story with ease. In fact, I think I learned a few things and now have an interest in basketball. The thing I liked the least in this story was when Hayden and Adam finally give in and are together and then Hayden's daddy finds out and tells her to stay away from Adam. I was so frustrated/angry/heartbroken when that happened. It had me in tears. My favorite character in the whole story has to be LJ. If you write a sequel (pleaasse! I will give you a cookie) I would want it to be focused around him. I'd like to see him get the love he deserves. He's so happy go lucky and smexy and Cailie just ripped his heart out and stomped on it. She's my least favorite character. I just can't forgive her for destroying LJ the way she did. What do I think about a sequel? Hells YEAH! I'd like to know how everyone's getting along. Plus, since Wells is gone I just keep thinking there will be some drama with some new guys on the team. The team in DLG had a perfect chemistry. They all got along and carried eachother to victory. It might be tough for them. Also, I'd like to know what Hayden's going to do for a job and if she really will be the next Mrs. Morrison. *giggles* Anyway, as for you trying to publish this, good luck! I think that's fantastic. DLG is one of the best stories I have ever read. You're a wonderful writer. I hope I can read more from you in the near future.
Life Love Sanity chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
aw. that was a lovely story.

adam was my fav character. he's a cutie. and it was GREAT. i do hope you have other stories for me to read ] but it was basically awesome!
tigress33 chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
Great story! The ending with the whole Sports Illustrated was a bit unrealistic, but that's okay. The theme of running and not running and all that was very nice. Write a sequel if it will make you happy, but you have a very strong stand-alone story here. What I liked most about DLG was that Hayden was very reluctant to pursue anything with Adam in the beginning but that it was rather inevitable. My least favorite part might have been the numerous chapters filled with angst, it was a bit overwhelming. Anyway, good luck in the future, you have a great story.
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »