Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Basketball Barbie chapter 47 . 8/26/2006
Hi hi for the last time!

Yes, its finally finished and I'm contented! Congratulations you really produced an amazing story, one of the best on fictionpress. Personally, I think your story ends better at the last chapter because your epilogue isn't that strong. Stories which leave the readers creating futures in their minds are much better than ones that draw them out. Maybe something to consider would be in your revised version to take out the epilogue. I loved the story because it had a balance. It wasn't necessarily all romance/fluff/basketball but also involved friendships and so on. So snaps on that. I loved the story but I'd have to say my one complaint is your epilogue. All your characters were great and consistent. They weren't flying all over the place but rather remained true. So again snaps for that. Overall fantastic job and I look forward to seeing more of your work. A great idea for a sequel would be LJ's story in the upcoming season because I think everyone has fallen for LJ. He's such a great character! Good Luck!B
Alenor chapter 46 . 8/8/2006
heya, this is a great story. i can't wait for the epilogue ~ Alenor.
dancrchick chapter 46 . 8/7/2006
gah! You've broken 700 reviews and its been a month... please get the epilogue up. I mean, you're so close to being all the way done...

Please please please.

Anyway, awesome job on the story, you totally deserve your nomination at skow!~dancrchick~
Mcbeff chapter 46 . 8/3/2006
OH my god. I have sat here for eight hours straight doing nothing but reading this story.

There isn't much I can fault with it. THe onl thing that comes to mind is that in one of the last few chapters you wrote Halley instead of Hayden.

I loved it. THank you.
Monkebella chapter 46 . 7/31/2006
I loved this story. I cant wait to read the epilogue. I read it almost straight through (it was a lot of pages, must have taken a long time to write) But it was well worth the week it took me to completely read. Great action, great drama, Hayden's a bit funny (she could have just had the affair on the dl) and most of all, great characters. I love your writing keep working at it. And hurry with the epilogue, I can't wait to find out what happens after...

Thanks
A.R chapter 46 . 7/28/2006
I love the last chapter, but I really want to read the epilogue!
The Happy Carrot chapter 46 . 7/24/2006
Okay First of all... WHOA! Frick... About damn time! Gosh! LOL Okay now that i have that out of my system.. I really do enjoy reading this story.. I've cried laughed and smiled at the pure quirky-ness of these characters. The Dizzy eyed Adam Morrison, Hayden Palmer and That Crazzy Basketball team! Bahaha I Love you're writing, and sincerely hope that the epilogue comes out soon! I think you should publish this story... because honestly.. i'd buy this story about 100 times and give it out to people! E-mail me when the epilogue is out.. if it's not too much trouble... or just e-mail me if you even wanna talk in general! .. .Or add me to msn.. LOL Anyways I'll catch you later alligator...

~The Happy Carrot

P.S- The Last names changed a couple times... Just letting you know.. )
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wow, from the start of the chapter to the end. You had me hooked to this story, eyes glued to the screen, even if it is past two-thirty, almost three AM. Great Job! And since your pretty far ahead into this story, I have got a lot of catching up to do.
punkr0ckchck chapter 42 . 7/18/2006
it broke my heart to read this chapter i almost cryed.
dungbomb chapter 46 . 7/17/2006
a brilliant story!(though a bit drawn out)! can't wait to read the epilogue! u must write a sequel!on LJ or Wells! or De Mario! anyone! i just want a sequel!
greenday-luver chapter 46 . 7/17/2006
*claps* great chapter! I was well worth the wait and more. I can't believe I've been reading this story for a year now and it's coming to an end. It is a story that I won't forget!
Nicole chapter 46 . 7/13/2006
Wow, let me just say, even if you did end the story here it would be wonderfully fitting. I don't often review these stories but through the skow awards I discovered this story not long ago, and reading it through and through has left me speechless. This is an amazing piece of work here and you should be very proud. I love how things turned out for Hayden, Adam, Wells, and heck all of the characters (LJ being the favourite of course). I hope this adds to an important part of you 700 reviews and good luck with publishing Daddy's Little Girl! I look forward to reading the epilogue and hopefully a sequal. Again, this truly is an amazing story. Be proud.
IntelligentCutie22 chapter 46 . 7/12/2006
YAY! Okay, first I don't recommend you start reading a fictionpress story one chapter before the end! I'm very glad I did though! I have been reading this story for THREE DAYS straight. And my family is probably getting mad at how useless I've become just sitting in front of my computer at all hours. But I started at the first chapter and finally finished the 46th one, and I have to say your story is AMAZING! Coming from a fellow basketball lover, it is highly accurate and extremely entertaining. It is soo much of a page-turner, it's is crazy! Anyways, love it and can't wait for the epilogue!

P.S. You should know that I blame you for me not being able to do my homework these past THREE days, because I was glued to the computer reading YOUR story! LOL JK. Keep up the good work!
kathyy chapter 46 . 7/12/2006
heyy that was an awesome chappiie!this story is great! ahhaha well thanks for giving me a gud storyy to read!im your 701st person to review! keep writing! okay!bye love kathy
carma627 chapter 43 . 7/11/2006