Reviews for God
Sir Pebbles chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is a really good piece. Nice work.
vase the girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This gives me hope in such things, especially since i'm in a time in my life where I'm doubtful of anything that doesn't have real evidence.
AshleyElizabethx3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
this poem really puts a great belief in god into the reader. it shows the good side of life instead of the bad side. i like it a lot.
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
How, indeed?

I probably appreciated this poem alot more, simply because I DO believe there is a God, and I've thought countless times-looking around at the beauty He has breathed-how, how can anyone doubt His existance, or for that matter (seeing the things He has made) His mercy and love?

Beautiful little poem.
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Really gorgeous imagery... This is such a beautiful poem. The last two lines sort of make the poem real. It doesn't matter if the reader believes in God or not (as I don't)-I think everyone has wondered how such beauty can be earthly.

Well written.
mountaingurl chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Sad ending, but one must find their own destiny. Awesome write.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Oh...very awesome and touching in its simplicity. A poem to adore.
beti213 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
gorgeous! I might have to reconsider my favorites here... this one has such amazing imagery! *applauds* *adds to favorites*
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
wow, excellent xRachx
revolutionxrock22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
-sighs- sometimes, I ask my boyfriend that, a lot. It's not hat he doesn't believe in God, he just feels that...he doesn't need Him...and I stand to the side wondering how it is he can deal with that, but then I remember that he hasn't had the solid foundation as I have...and it breaks my heart.

This piece is simply amazing...very nice.
Lellida chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Beautiful. The evidence is given before the question, making the poem seem like it hasn't ended. Lovely.
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
sometimes that's exactly how i feel
penname1920 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
gorgeous imageryive always been a fan of water and wind... it's so natural and poetic at the same time love the phrase "joy exuding from my eyes" i've also always been a big fan of emotions and beauty expressed through eyes...what's not to like about this poem!
origamikitty chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
It has an innocent feeling. Nice.

And you asked about one of my formats, the one I used in my alcohol poem. I'm not sure it has a name. We learned about it in poetry class. I believe the original was called "13 Ways of Looking at Blackbirds". Or maybe it was crows.. I think blackbirds. I don't know if she just decided she'd tell us to use that style or if it's a common thing. But they're fun )
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I've asked this same question before especially when I look around and see Him everywhere. My conclusion is... before anyone can see Him they must have Him in their hearts and only then will they see Him clearly. Awesome job putting this together. God Bless.

Needa S.