Reviews for Denied existence
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Well. I liked it. Was the first line supposed to be two? It sorta seems like it. But, that was my favourite line. I like how your surrounded by life, yet alone. For some reason it's more moving than surrounded by life and your death or you're surrounded by people but you're alone. It's more complex and deep. If that makes any sense. The three question lines were all good too. But the third one needs a question mark, heh. The last line, "i am denied my only feelings of existance" doesn't make much sense... did you forget a word or two? Still, it was a good poem... :)
ryan flynn chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
hey...meg...this one is kinda weird and hard to understand when u have a ton of friends that will listen to every thin u say...you write about hurt and pain...i think i write about the bright side of the things
Lauryn chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
this extremely short piece summarize my own personal feelings and notions that ive felt for both myself and life in general, for the past 6 years. good job.
carl chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
wow I just like how youu put your wordings together even something as short as this means a whole lot more
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This poem is awesome. It is short, but very powerful and makes you think. I really like it; keep writing!

Anna