Reviews for Raven
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
good imagry. I love how you said "the wings of fate" and "the shadows beyond" good job and KW!

Davida
method acting chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Definatly a favourite. The last stanza is breathtaking. The descriptions are beautiful, the whole idea is cleverly dark, and everything about this peice seems so ancient...so...right. Lovely.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
you've really mastered the rhyme scheme. and your pieces really play on your readers' emotions too. everytime i read something of yours, my mood changes depending on the poem. awesome work 0)
Yuko Ichiara chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
It makes me shiver, makes me want to cry. I can't explain it. But i love it.
Ildri chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
wow...i cant find a lot to say except...well...wow! i like it and keep writing!PB
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
unique & worthwhile
youzi chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
nice flow...intricately done descriptions...i enjoyed this piece..keep writing D
Ice and Snow chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
that was really wonderful. it's so good i think a person could win with it in a speech competition! :) wonderful.
ForgottenRiver chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hi there, Mizu no Kokoro. This is a lovely poem you're written. I love the black and silver images it lends to my mind as I read it. Beautiful and eloquent.

I quite appreciate you leaving a comment on my poem "Passive". However, it is with much regret that I must inform you that it has been half a year since I decided that I was no longer able to write at FictionPress due to unavoidable circumstances. But be sure to keep writing, because I will CERTAINLY continue reviewing!

FR
FrozenKiwi chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Beautiful and loverly poem. PS, thanks for the reviews.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
dark..and sad..but very good. Touched me as I read it all the way to the end. I can hear such pain in this..but yet the happiness to it as well.

Sorrow
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
beautiful.. i like the title a lot.. ncie poem
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Oh! It's got that enchanted tone you always seem to portray. Very nicely done.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
beautiful work, as always. the description and word choice is wonderful. the poem is deep. great work. _-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I liked it. It read almost like an epic poem. Good imagery.