Reviews for Where Have All the Soldiers Gone?
Mask of Winters chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
It flows really well, and I would listen to it. Also, I am a U.S. Marine to be, and I completely agree with what you had to say. Bravo, I tip my hat to you.
soft-spoken chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I LOVE THIS, it's so bittersweet and so true. I absolutely love it. Fantastic job!

Nousha*

ps. this is going on my favourites!
Meg Conlin chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I really like this song. I totally get where you're coming from and i absolutely agree. Good job with the lyrics and thanks for reviewing my story. Meg
randomunknown chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Help me see a clearer sky/With no more wars. wonderfully inventive.
A B Lewis chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I think this'll be my last review on your stuffcuz I'm probably taking up your inbox. Anyways, this is very true. Don't be annoyed by any flames from conservitives - if you've had any, I didn't check - because this is pretty cool. it's a good political peice on voicing your opinions, yet it doesnt make others feel like they are being pressured into believing what you do. By the way, I have a conservitive freind looking over my shoulder and she likes it too.
ChobiMM3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Oh my gosh that was great! Keep it up; I loved it!
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
You remind me of myself...and I like this song. You are indeed a very good song writer..just as I am told I am.
VinnyRoxyFrankie chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Your songs are amazing! I love this. PLEASE be a songwriter when you're older and I will BUY your music! You rock!
Kitsuna chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I really love those lines"it's hard to see the bright side when your buried underground"Very simple yet impacting. And The britney spears part is pretty neat to. The only part that doesn't fit/flow as well as the rest of the song isThe last three lines on the third paragraph."Hey,Gwen Stefani...not doin much" Somewhat angels crying is a nice touch to, and adds well to the good work. : )
Words with no meaing chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
very wel written i enjoyed it in my fav box
really-chilly chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This song is very, very good. I really enjoyed it, it is very thought-provoking.
Soren chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I really enjoyed it. Really good.