Reviews for See through
My.Writing.Is.My.Amulet chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow I love the lyricism of this piece :) Great work!
Carol chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Love the emotion in your poem! Your word choice really helps to convey your feelings.
True Talker chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This makes me think and I will write what it makes me think. Why wouldn't I want to make someone feel whole?
SiahXSiren chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
beautiful
Erlkoenigin chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Das gefällt mir viel besser als das Gedicht des Pfarrers: Knapp und poetisch. Vor allem das Auffrischen der Farbe ist eine wunderbar unverbrauchte Metapher. Auch das isolierte "touch me" zwischen den beiden Strophen ist (auch optisch) eindrucksvoll.
Brenna chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Great poem! You did a good job of rhyming without making it feel cheesy and staying away from overly used phrases.
dirt-is-yummy chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
"Yours was the Blood

that changed my scarlet to snow"

Wow.

He definitely is what you say he is. He has been my flame for the last few months, that's for sure.

The first part talks about needing God to change you, I can definitely relate to that. I needed Him to change me, and He has.

He is the Name who will reign, too bad not everybody knows it yet.

-Em
Needa S chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I applaud you! Beautiful work, I give you three thumbs-up on thos outstanding piece. It's going on my fav's list providing I have a space for it. Keep on writing you are very talented. God Bless!

Needa S.
Getuie chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
The first stanza is definitely my favourite... the first line... wow... it made me just pause and soak in the statement you make by that. Wonderful.
Wasted Postage chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Wow! Your descriptions are just astounding! Everything about this poem was so beautiful!

Masterful work!

~*~AbunaiChikara
Sa-ah chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
That was so beautiful... I was nearly in tears. You used words that carry a lot of emotion, which really built the poem, if you know what I mean. So beautiful... Thank you for your wonderful reviews so I could get the chance to read some of your stuff. :)
jsullins chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
That was absolutely enchanting and gorgeous. I love the imagery! You may wish to wrok on the flow of the piece, to improve it. But it is lovely as it is, just a bit off in the flow if it.

-Niniane, Lady of the Lake-
River J chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
That was really good. Very creative and original. I especially liked the last two lines. :D
Letters to No One chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
That is absolutely beautiful. I was nearly in tears. Wonderful job telling the need for the Savior. Amazing job. May God bless.
Caitir chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
*grins* wonderful! this would make a very nice worship song. simply amazing.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »