Reviews for Mojito
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Without our friends, Who are we? Take down the walls and drain the moat. Over the past year and a half, you have been the best friend that I could have and ever want, but also the last person that I have wanted to talk to. No one likes being hurt, no one wants to loose a friend. Sometimes not getting close is the only way that we can prevent that from happening. And no matter how we try sooner or later we end up hurt ing the ones that we love most, weither we mean to or not. Who is more stubborn, the one who writes and acts like they care, or the one that says hey! when they feel like it and aren't drunk off their ass? As for driving people up the wall, there are many of us and still I am willing to be your friend. Who Mojito is, I don't know. But one thing that I know is I'm not then same when your gone, and neither are you. So the real question is, Who are we really?
Tyger chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Do I sense a light at the end of a tunnel, for our long since weary knight? I hope so. And I hope she throws a good deal more shoes too.