Reviews for maybe in your debt
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Read up on bonobos, they may console you. m (p.s. if everyone's so sane why is the world insane?)
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Oh...I adore this...it's so..*sigh* *faves list* the subject of this poem is closer to me than that of most your other stuff, which is probably why I like it so much. you always cast these incredible images..."i could pick your remainsfrom my teeth with a twenty-foot toothpickand just throw you up after" i admire you! Love, Mia
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
i love... well, all of it, really. i was going to say something pretentious about metric and stylistic devices, but that's all shite as you well know. it's got passion, it's honest, and it's real.
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wonderful as always. Another poem that speaks the truth beautifully.
Weeba chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This is very powerful, and unusually true-to-life. I think the emotions are just in that grey area between generic and specific that make them very easy to identify with; I'm not quite sure I know what you're talking about, but that gives me the freedom to make my own decision about that. This is one of the few times when little explanation and lots of emotion is ok, even preferrable. Good job.

Keep writing!

Weeba
Livvy chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I only noticed the name change now! Silly me...I'm so used to getting here from your ellejay. Hecate? Is she your new muse? I know my sister's is called Circe Calypso, and Zeggy's is Callisto...sort of...ACP, wasn't it? Evil! Teehee!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Angsty but sincere.
rei chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
ho melly. i like the last stanza too. oh and the first one. anw it's a little like a song? hoho.
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
you are not at all annoying. and you change your names like I change clothes. but you have an amazing gift. and I can't believe you're just 14. wow. pretty good, even if it wasn't your best, it was still worthy of say, an A.
myno chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
another name change? this poem is rather different from your usual style... hm...
alligater20 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Ooh I love it! Great descriptions plus your great writing great poem. Bravo I love it )
arcane devices chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Excellent. The thing I enjoy about your poetry is that you tend to play around with abstract metaphors. Though some lines feel rather awkward, I have to say the last stanza certainly made up for it. I also see where the "forgive me" lines come into play but it doesn't seem to flow with the subject at hand. Abstract, powerful and props for the ideal. -Arcane Devices (a.k.a. ADD)
Laiqualaurelote chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
'Tis very angsty - not your best, I think. A bit repetitive (you know, like the 'My Best Friend is An Angst Monster') The last stanza is the best one, I daresay. It's nice the way you always go into statistics.
Ohmm chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I don't think it's your best because uhh, I don't like the repetition all that much X. But the metaphor in the last stanza was good! )