Reviews for Siegel der Doppelseele
E1pnvn chapter 18 . 8/16/2005
Great chapter! This has probably been one of my favorites (if not THE favorite). Things are finally starting to piece themselves together. And there was plenty of action and even a little bit of romance too.

Anyway, keep up the great work. There are actually a few more people reveiwing this story instead of just me! Finally, people are recognizing a good story when they see it!

anime-junkie93 chapter 17 . 8/14/2005
Wow. This is the one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Probably the best amateur (sp?) writing. Wow. It was so detailed; I could picture everything that was happening. I have no complaints on how the story was written and it requires no change. Very nice job. -Kristen
MystyAngel chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Very enjoyable. I like the first two chapters and how you've set us up. You've created a likeable character and I'm looking forward to catching up on the rest of the story as soon as possible._
E1pnvn chapter 17 . 8/12/2005
Wow, I didn't expect you to answer my question so fast. Haha. Anyway, this was another great chapter (gosh, you must be sick of me saying that). Melanie... What an annoying little creature. I wasn't expecting to see her come back so soon. Good use of old characters! Anyway, keep up the good work.

E1pnvn chapter 16 . 8/11/2005
Another great two chapters! There's one thing I'm wondering about though... Why is it that nobody really thinks it too strange when Lind transforms? Haha, I would freak out if that happened... Either that or I'd do what Izzy did and try to hug a wing. Haha.

E1pnvn chapter 14 . 8/8/2005
Another excellent chapter! Wow, you just keep throwing out more and more. You update really fast! But, that's a good thing, I suppose. All the more for me to enjoy!

E1pnvn chapter 13 . 8/8/2005
I liked the happenings on Halloween. It almost seems like there's a little love interest starting to bloom... Maybe. Anyway, the story just keeps getting better and better! Great job

E1pnvn chapter 10 . 8/5/2005
Great story! I just love it. It's definitley original; I've never read anything quite like it before. Thus it has earned its rightful place on my favorites list.

The only part that confused me a bit was your paragraphing. I know that it's just how you write and you said so on your bio thingy, but I still sometimes stumble over who's saying what. It's just something to consider.

Anyway, I can't wait for more. Keep writing

E1pnvn chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wow, great first chapter. It's intriguing and I love how the character writes. He makes serious things funny. I'm debating whether or not to put this on my favorites list. Hm... Well, I guess I should read the rest before I decide. I'm not really in the reading mood right now though so... I'll probably read it all later. Sorry, I know, I'm the laziest person in the world. But hey, that's just many.

Anyway, I came up with some constructive criticism and here it is: watch your grammer. There were a few typos and grammer mistakes that could be taken care of. But, other than that, I think your story's great! I'll read the rest, I promise (however long it may take... haha).