Reviews for Along Came Elliot
Wesley Storm chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
It's a fun story though it could use a bit of work like maybe adding some more detials but other than that it's really good. Are you going to add more to it? I think the story could go on for awhile.

Also, Thank you for your review on Hidden Chastise, I'm really glad you liked it, it's one of my faves.

Good luck with writing and never stop :) -Wesley Storm
The Dirty Galloper chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Its very good, keep on writing.
ifitaintkatie chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This story rocks, Meghan! You captured the emotional essence of the characters very well and the language seems very realistic. I have a suggestion- please use more imagery! If you don't know what it is, I can tell you, but it is a major aspect of writing stories. -KatiePS- I added you to my author alert list, my favorite authors list, and my favorite stories list. Of course I had to do this because you are my sister! :) Thanks for reviewing my story, "Judith." I appreciate it. Also, I will tell Sarah and Izzy about your story because they use this website, too. Sarah is pisces_princess08 and Izzy is shadowdreamer7583 or something like that...Bye!
Alienboy411676 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Hey, thanks for reviewing my story! :)

Your story sounds pretty interesting so far. Why doesn't Bridget have a mom or dad? Update soon! ;)