Reviews for Master
Cedric Kale chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
why didn't they kiss damnit
Cedric Kale chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
i must review this story, i love it too much. i love Ryo, i'll call him that cause i love him, Brad's okay, i love Mike he's so funny, ahh i love all of them. anyone would fall in love with Ryo with that description that you gave. LOL. PEACE OUT YO'AL. POYA. DMY
Cedric Kale chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
stupid demon, anyway love it love it tatally love it
Cedric Kale chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
me like descriptoin
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 8 . 12/17/2005
So cute! Out of all of the chapters so far this is my favorite! You really painted a vivid picture for me. I loved it! I wish more people would read this story. Update soon!
Kitsune Luver chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
Aww... u luv me, you really luv me! I just never took the time to check out ur postings! I luv u too u big old teddy-bear of awsome story! Lol... that was weird. Ok, well, amazing chappy! Luv ya! And in case u forgot who this is, it's me, Nettie! I haven't been reviewing for a while and I appologize. Byes!
Kitsune Luver chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
Hey, I told u I'd review! Aren't I awsome! And so are u and this chapter. Really really good. I mean it, I'm not just saying that b/c ur my wife. I can't wait to find out what happens next! And now I must be off to drink my ass off w/ my sister and her refridge full of booze! Ta ta! Luv yas!
WriterInDarkness chapter 7 . 10/24/2005
I just read all seven chapters, the story is good, I love the pairing you have with Brad & Ryosuke. Keep it up.
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
I can't believe that I haven't reviewed the other chapters. That's insane. I thought I did. Anyways, I love this story and it seems to get better every chapter! Update more and soon! ;;! Susppense!
Esquirella chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
AWESOME update! Please give me more!
Towanishikiko chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
OMG! Kyosuke-san is so cute! Brad-kun is such an innocent. Ooh sumi masen! I didn't introuduce myself. Konnichiwa! Watashi wa Towanishikiko desu. You can call me Shiki if ya like. No one is allowed to call me Towa. Anyway I love your story so keep going!
JaklynToki-jakarajit chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
AWW! Major cuteness. Now...all you need to do is get them out of their kimonos and get them into...hehehe...*drools* you get my drift. or at least...ui hope you do 'cause I would REALLY like to see that. Just me being me.
bitchscribbles chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Well, well, well. It seems May-Chan can actually write. And what's all this crap about your horrible grammar. I see only a couple of mistakes. Things betas can fix. *wink wink*

I'm watching you May. Oh, and I'll write soon.

Xian Chan
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Wow. I really love your description! You're probably the best person on this site who does great story description. You also have good detail on the background info of the the main character's family and hell. Great plot! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Kitsune Luver chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
I absolutely adore this story. You are such an amazing author! Wow. I have to have more! Hey do u still need a beta? I would luv to be ur beta! No really. Please pick me! I really would luv to and I have done 'beta'ing before. PLEASE PICK ME AS UR BETA and of course, update soon.