Reviews for blood blushing: staining flesh
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
killer last line. love the mermaid.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
'Flailing mermaid' presents a different sort of image to the others. 'she smokes like a train wreck' is a brilliant line. Nice piece.
fragglerock chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
RAW
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow, the images in this are great. 'this shell-shocked tragedy'. Love that.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
WOW. The elements to this are fantastic.
I miss you most when I'm alone chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
ohi really really like this one. i like how you put words into perentheses(sp) also thank you for the review...though the way my poem looks isn't the way i want it to look..blah blah..anyways really good job on this one!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
the world you are spinning through your words is just stunning. the words are just amazing as the convey so many emotions all at once, and yet give it so much power an beauty to it. a wicked poem, made me shiver as I read the last lines. brilliant.

* noelle
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Love the images, especially the "(like a fish in the sun)". Nice touch with the countdown, as well. Another great poem!
citrus scented chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
just wicked wicked writing. flow wonderfuly, and some fantastic images in it. such a twisted, wonderful, crazily beauitufl world you're spinning very effective.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
whoa!i'm guessing your writer's block ended? it sounds amazing and the words within it are just so meaningful yet almost tragic.