Reviews for he was velvet
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
That poem's reads quick, smooth and has heartfelt creativity in it. I like how it's your originality with flair of this boy. he was beyond the pricetagsof anything i broughthe was fairy taleswith nightmare endingsLike all of that. Great
penumbral chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Beautiful and well-written, a delicious flurry of phrases and imagery.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
wow, i love the emotions in this, simply profound~~ excellent job~

keep writing!
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Great job on this!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
this is really good. Very sad and touching but well described. great work

~Sorrow~
Justin-M-Bernard chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Awesome! I REALLY like this one!
emogurlie06 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Very cool use of metaphor. I like how you used parallell structure and metaphor to create this wonderful pattern of thought, because all the images weren't divided into good things and then the second half was bad things. It almost seemed like true thought process in action. Very cool. Wonderful poem!
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
beautiful imagery, really gorgeous. -hecate.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
awesome metaphors... amazing poem
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Very touchingly sweet & longing. Seemed like the rhyme slipped quite a bit halfway through, though. Might have just been me. Ah well. Love the title, too.

-salt.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Beautiful descriptions. Perfect. Brava.
fragglerock chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Truly INCREDIBLE! This one's going on my favorites list!
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I love this was good.I can relate to the following:"he was broken heartsupon my wall he waseverything to me yetnever anything at all."

"he was beyond the pricetagsof anything i brought"
Lurking-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
omg, i absolute loved this poem! I loved all the metaphors, the short, but sharp lines, how you tied all his different sides together, and how the ending was so bittersweet that it almost made me cry. ur a superb writer!
crackpot chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
i like the flow. regretish tone i get from it. nice images
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »