Reviews for he was velvet
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
what insight into this being! Lovely.
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This is great! I like how you describe this boy saying he was...this and that. Good job.
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
absolutely amazing, one of the best poems i've read in a while. The style was so unusual and so was the format but it worked beautifully!
Aryanda chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
this amazes me. the rhyming's great, and I like how you kept repeating. wonderful imagery too. great poem.
ghostdoll chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
usually, i don't like things that repeat this much. but i did really like this. i really liked the 'nasty things with nicer names' part for some reason. and vodka, vodka is a very elegant thing when it comes to alcohol.
kit feral chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow... that was VERY good. My favorite lines were "he was winking eyesand naughty thoughts" (awesome image there, heh) and "he was pretending all along." The whole thing was great, though. I loved the ending. Beautiful work! Your poetry never ceases to amaze me. It's excellent. Keep writing! .
I miss you most when I'm alone chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
ohh this one is lovely dear! i relate to it a lot...very good
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I love the analogies.
looking through stars chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Loved the rhyme and the way it flowed :)
DailyLatte chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow, this is one of my all time favorite poems. Its amazing. Please keep on writing, I love it.

*DailyLatte*
really-chilly chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Very interesting poem. I won't forget this one. Keep writing!
smile persephone chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
It flows so beautifully. 'he was lipstick breath/vodka shots, nasty things/with nicer names' I love those lines. Lovely.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5