Reviews for His Mistress
HolderofthePeni5 chapter 24 . 2/24
I absolutely loved this story! Great Work!:D
hellothiscarolinehoor chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Is there somebody that knows some good stories like this one(as in not a chliché-high school setting-hate/love-crap) :) btw loved this story xoxo
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
Gah! I wish I knew if he was alive or not, although I'm sure he is because who else would send Oleander?

Good story!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
Wow, interesting ending.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
I knew she was going to get pregnant! I just knew it!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
Hmm, she hadn't seen him in a few days. Maybe he was with the other woman? Wasn't the charity ball supposed to be the night after she got drunk and destructive?

I also like his small flutter of jealousy. Although he shouldn't since I dont think he is the faithful type or even be faithful.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
This was a very interesting chapter. I wonder if he killed her father to get to her? One thing I dont understand is, if she was little girl when her dad died and Leo isn't that much older than her, than that would mean he would have been a teenager to kill her father.

I'm sort of confused on that but I am enjoying the story nonetheless.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
I had no idea she was with him that long! I thought it was six months at the most!

This chapter WAS a tad bit random but you ended it on a (lovely?) note.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
I wouldn't be surprised if he did go with the other chick but at the same time, this main character should know that it's not a relationship their in, I think she's just a booty call more than a mistress.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Oooooh, the plot thickens!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I have a feeling she's going to get pregnant, but thats just me.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Honestly, your grammar isn't spot- on BUT... when I write, I get so wrapped up and excited that I want to share it I rarely do spell-checks. I always proof-read every couple paragraphs but I should do it more often. So I understand.

It's not in total disarray and I can still read it.

All in all I like the story, I suppose that's the main thing.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I like it. I'm going to keep reading.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Im intrigued...I shall keep reading...
Dominique Diane chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
So awesome! :) I actually cried in some parts, it was so nostalgic. Wow, he truly loved her in his own way!
Diane.