Reviews for His Mistress
Claire chapter 7 . 4/5
I just love the beginning of your story.
I want you to know that i'm french and the dessert that you talked about is a "Moelleux".
I don't think you want to say "C'est très belle" because it means "It's very beautiful" maybe you means "it's delicious" ("C'est délicieux") or "it's wonderful" ("C'est merveilleux") or "it's very good" ("C'est très bon"). Well, it's up to you. I just want to help you if one day you will publish your story.
Grespitchied chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
Great ending. I like how it wasn't a perfect sappy ending and it kept his constant uncertainty eminent through that gesture. I understand her confusion yet I feel how she feels so connected with him. The only issue I had with the story is I get confused when it's a flashback or the scene changes. There aren't any specific time markers that it doesn't make any sense as to when the scenes happening of who's talking.
HolderofthePeni5 chapter 24 . 2/24/2014
I absolutely loved this story! Great Work!:D
hellothiscarolinehoor chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Is there somebody that knows some good stories like this one(as in not a chliché-high school setting-hate/love-crap) :) btw loved this story xoxo
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
Gah! I wish I knew if he was alive or not, although I'm sure he is because who else would send Oleander?

Good story!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
Wow, interesting ending.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
I knew she was going to get pregnant! I just knew it!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
Hmm, she hadn't seen him in a few days. Maybe he was with the other woman? Wasn't the charity ball supposed to be the night after she got drunk and destructive?

I also like his small flutter of jealousy. Although he shouldn't since I dont think he is the faithful type or even be faithful.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
This was a very interesting chapter. I wonder if he killed her father to get to her? One thing I dont understand is, if she was little girl when her dad died and Leo isn't that much older than her, than that would mean he would have been a teenager to kill her father.

I'm sort of confused on that but I am enjoying the story nonetheless.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
I had no idea she was with him that long! I thought it was six months at the most!

This chapter WAS a tad bit random but you ended it on a (lovely?) note.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
I wouldn't be surprised if he did go with the other chick but at the same time, this main character should know that it's not a relationship their in, I think she's just a booty call more than a mistress.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Oooooh, the plot thickens!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I have a feeling she's going to get pregnant, but thats just me.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Honestly, your grammar isn't spot- on BUT... when I write, I get so wrapped up and excited that I want to share it I rarely do spell-checks. I always proof-read every couple paragraphs but I should do it more often. So I understand.

It's not in total disarray and I can still read it.

All in all I like the story, I suppose that's the main thing.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I like it. I'm going to keep reading.
826 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »