Reviews for Emo, Goth, Nerd, Whatever
Montiago chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
FUCK YOU! "no one wants this infection"? "the world is so unkind"? you have to be kidding...really. All those people who are like "man, im a fucking whiney little bitch, youre poems are so good and deep and speak to my shattered soul"...SHUT the FUCK UP! please. we all know you whine and are "dark" so the rest of the world feels sorry for you...well, we dont. we dont fucking care about you. so, just go get mommy to buy you anouther Slipnot tee at Hot Topic, and leave your SHIT off the internet. ive had enough of it.
katie killjoy chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I loved that. I'm labeled gothic at school, but I've only ever tried to be myself. They say I do all these things because I dated Jarod and I don't. It's like I'm tethered to how he acts because we were together. Some consider me emo because I cry frequently...but you know what? Labels belong on soup cans. I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not.

Much Love, TheDeadRomantic and her invisible friend Kurt Cobain...who frquently shoots himself because I drive him crazy...
BeyondTheSun chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I actually really like this...and Im not one to like sort of depressing 'my life sucks' poems..but this is genius.
Eternity's Angel of Mercy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Ah, it's my highschool in a nutshell... urg. Tomorrow... school... poem. Love it.
Autumn's Soundtrack chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Sweet.

It's cool when you can relate to something like this.

Emo, Goth, Nerd, all rigid cases where we're supposed to fit, but none of us really do.

Messed up world.
soft-spoken chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
"When they’re tethered to the ground

Like I’m tethered to my past"that's my favourite part. Good job once again! You have such a talent for the insight of pain...Keep it up!

Nousha*
Seleana chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I'm reminded...of highschool! XD which is odd...because I am... 12 O.O
demon in disguise chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This is great. I love it... powerful message there. Great job. :)

Struggling-soul
A B Lewis chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Hm... I can see this as being put to music. It's really good. And thanks for reviewing my song, Field of Broken Mirrors. Glad you liked it! Anyways... this is really good and now I am repeating myself. Oh, and I really liked that line... "I need to exercise my demons, they need to run around, it's kind of hard for them to fly, when they're tethered to the ground" - that was pretty cool.
FrozenKiwi chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Oh yay! I like this. Thanks for the kind reviews!
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
ay - MAZIN! just flows so well and the bit about the demons - great idea! woah absolutely love it *ebony*
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Lovely rythm. And it rhymes...rhyme is my greatest weakness. The first line of this is great. As is "sometimes they like to run around" Its funny, yet sad. I like it. A lot.
Lauren Eleanor chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
its very...um...emo...sad...and...true. hard to think of the words for it cuz the feeling is so hard to describe. keep up the work and thanks for the review!
really-chilly chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Cool I like poems that are written at 3 am... they have a certain quality to them, they are as mysterious as dreams lol. I like this one.
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I love the last two lines.