Reviews for Thank You Her Point of View
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This was really amazing! Great work! i actually was crying half the time. Your writing is so powerful and effective, the emotions went straight to my heart!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
dis is beautiful...u desreve more reveiws nd fav dis is fucking good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING!
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow! I have to say that this is so beautiful. I love the way that it was formatted. I didn't think I would enjoy it but I just love it. The fact that there isn't any names seem to mean that this is relevant to anyone or it happens to just about anyone. I feel as though people can relate to this. It was so heartbreaking to watch her so hurt over her ex-boyfriend but we also saw her heal. A new man came in and filled in her void. Also the story of her dad breaks my heart. It really touched me . . . it was just so sad. I am just glad she can finally share her pain with someone else. I am glad that her new relationship is different from her old one. Even though you left the ending a little ambiguous, I still feel some closure from this. Even though there is a chance that she may not end up with the guy, I like seeing her grow and be different from the way she was in the beginning. I like the fact she is moving on. She is taking a leap of faith with love again. Overall, I think this story is absolutely amazing! Thanks for writing this.
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;'))
Broken Teapot chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was definitely... At least on my top 3 favourite Oneshots since I started reading on this website (2 years?)

I just... I loved the style, I loved him and how she managed to talk to 'you'. I loved how real it felt and how she didn't forget anything and... Wow. It was just really good- and now I shall read your other works
ShadyRecords chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Friggin' BRILLIANT. It made me relate to it. Helped a lot.

You were able to give her a happy ending. Maybe that's where it all leads to...

You are a great writer. Keep it up and I'ld love to read more from you.
the milk bottle chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Just very recently, someone on my formspring asked me what one of my favorite stories on FP was. And I mentioned you, specifically this was one of them. And then I realized I read this story so long ago, and I've been rereading it every once in a while - but I've never left a review! Or a note! Gah! I'm so sorry!

Well, what can I say? There are a few spelling, and grammatical errors, but in the end, the emotion here is so... full, amazing. I read this again after, I think, a year, and I've got tears in my eyes at the end. I just love that thought, that insight you put here. You can never really forget your first love since s/he's the first person to give you that experience of knowing what it's like to be in love, to love, to have someone in love with you. It's so easy for her to hate her first love, but you added that complexity in her not hating him.

I love the transition where she tells himself she hates her first love, but as she grows to care for this other guy, she realizes what she still feels for her first love is holding her back. She doesn't hate him, but she hates that she can't move on because of him. Those realizations. Ughhh, I love them.

Thank you for this amazing piece of fiction! I do hope you keep writing! :)
Jezzi89 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I love,love this.I'm so touched,I even cried a you for writing this,it's so good.
natmarie chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I really really like this. It's kind of like a poem/story/drabble. I can relate to almost every line, which has me falling in love with this and sympathizing for the narrator. The divided sections idea is brilliant. Awesome!

PS. Thanks for adding one of my pieces to your favs. :)
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Lovely :3
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I don't particularly enjoy your writing style but...shit! I'm in floods of tears!

IN MY SCHOOL LIBRARY! XD

Wow. Wow. Wow.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow. one of you're great fics! love this!:D
alittlewhirlwind chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow! This was amazing. I loved it. I was close to tearing up because of how real the emotions were. Beautifully written.
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I cried. Honest to god, I cried my eyes out (don't worry, I loved).
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »