Reviews for Thank You Her Point of View
Jackie Ace chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Beautiful :)
rosakissu chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Getting your heart broken hurts so much, especially first love... Yet you never want to taint it with hatred and bitterness, those memories are too precious.

This story touched me like almost no other on fictionpress, it took my breath away and made me sad, but it was breathtakingly beautiful, I know how she felt, which was why it got to me even more, but still, when I first read this, it helped me a lot.

-ani
chocolatemusic chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
how beautiful!
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
The structure is a little uncomfortable; paragraphs are easier for me to read, and I would recommend getting a beta to comb through for grammatical/spelling errors or editing again yourself because those things do detract from the reading. But you've chosen some wonderful scenes, and the life lessons peppered in bowled me over each time. So many beautiful, beautiful insights into love, growth, and change. What amazing emotion comes through such simple language! A few of my favorites:

"She's beautiful... The girl you love."

"How was it that you didn't love me, but that I still felt so loved by you?"

"All he does is just work on the case, but doesn’t work on the people."

"He had kept so many things inside of him and never had anyone to tell it to. Now he does."

Thank you for such an inspirational, heartwarming story.
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
i loved every bit of this story...very nicely written! :)
glamoureste chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Oh my god. That was amazing. I think that addressing her first love as "you" really made it more personal and moving.

WOW. That was really extremely amazingly cute.

I loved every bit of it and re-read it a lot.

:]
ani chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I would write a lon review complimenting you on this gorgeous piece of writing, but I feel like that would destroy the magic.

So I'll simply say

This was simply beautiful, so breathetakingly magical and I loved it so much, it really touched my heart.
Sky Pen chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was so... beautiful and true! I think it's brilliant and the best thing I've read onfictionpress so far. Thank you!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This was quite interesting, and I liked it. There were a few grammar errors here and there, but nothing bad enough to detract from the story. (: Creative plot, developed characters. I also like the POV (2nd). (: This was an amazing oneshot, and I'm glad xoxluurve added it to our c2. (:
codyismypup chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Beautiful job, it made me cry.
miaka1414 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow. Amazing. This is one of the most emotional pieces that I've ever read. It's just...I can't even think of words to describe it...I think this is well writen. Though that may be an understatement...I look forward to reading other works of yours since this is the first I've read.

rhi:)
x3life chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
this was really long... but really good too ) the style its written in is really different and i enjoyed reading the one-shot
SamanthaNicole chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I'm not even sure where to begin, to be honest.

I guess I'll just say this: This story is seriously made of win.

What an interesting, brilliant, intelligent way of describing how to get over a first love. I loved the plot, I loved the characters, I loved everything.

When she ran out of the building because she saw the doll, I actually got a little teary-eyed.

Thank you, thank you for writing this. It was truly inspired.

Cheers,

Sammy
Blessed oblivion chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Hi,

I don't know how to say this since i'm not very eloquent but this story is one of the best one shot's i've ever read. It reminds me why i loved reading in the first place. So i guess i just wanted to thank you, for reminding me that the world isn't only filled up with worthless stories. That if i look hard enough i can find brilliance. So Thank You. So very much.
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh my god, this is so deep. I was really close to crying..this is really realistic and heart wrenching. I hope you make stories as good as this in the future.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »