Reviews for Thank You Her Point of View
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
this was so sad ... and so sweet ... and so cute. :D

i rly liked this oneshot. nice to read about something different once ins a while. good job! :D
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I just love it.
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
You reviewed my story so I came here to return the favor.

I'm so happy I did, otherwise I never would have found this beautiful piece of writing.

There were so many emotions in this story, but you were wonderful, I felt all of them as if all the things in the story were happening to me. One thing I love is how the events are so true to life, they DO happen.

Also, I like how Him1 was always this point of comparison in her life, because yes, he was her first love. But I also love how he was still so nice and honest to her, even when he married. He was a genuine/perfect guy, but I guess she realized in the end, that he wasn't the one for her. I'm really having a hard time writing down what I felt because I really loved this story. It was beatuiful.

I love her growing relationship with Him2. It's so... sweet to read, with all the squabbles but how they always seem to be there with one another, no matter the circumstances.

Gah! This is definitely going to my Favorite Stories list! :D
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Beautiful. You did an amazing job of describing her mixed feelings towards Him1 as well as Him2. I cried in the middle...when He2 gets a girlfriend...and then again, when she finds the doll.
punkturnedwriter chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Wow, is all I can say. Normally I make a huge fuss about grammatical errors and typos, but in this story, though there were a few, I barely noticed because it was so BEAUTIFUL. The raw emotion shone through the words, and I could actually FEEL my heart break and throb with joy along with the protagonist. It really is an excellent fic. It's going on my Favorites list for sure.
wanderingnachos chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I love this story! I went to read your inspiration for it, too, and it was really cool! The really great part of it is how you don't use names _ I thought that was a nice touch. Your writing is simple, but it really shows the emotions. Wonderful job!
morganelena chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow. I'm speechless.

This was beautiful. It really was. I especially love the last few lines:

"You taught me to love. You taught me the good and bad of it. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. And I'll always be grateful to you for that..."

Amazing.
Arni chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow. I'm really speechless.

Takes a moment to gather thoughts.

Basically I love this fic. I love the way it is being structured. All thoughts. No name. And everything in the gal's pt of view. There's abit of poetic feeling to the fic too.

The changing of the tense in the ending was a bit surprising to me. Had to reread the section again to really grasp wat actually happen. Indeed, we will never forget our first love. they taught us a well earned lesson in life n love.

cheers.
FSlSlayer chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
WoAH...so. dono what to say... :(
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Agh. So sad. Sigh. I guess it's good to leave the story at just that. Kind of makes me wonder. Bo.
Guilty Grin chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
absolutely loved it!Everything works really well and I loved the way you ended it, and how you never named 4 a good read xox Guilty Grin xox
Eleanor Gibson chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
That was cute. I liked it, and it was well described. Well done,-Rae
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3