Reviews for Sarah's Soul
ashley chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
write more PLEASE! The story line is great and the backround story is well writen, a good stronge start! If you write any more stories please tell me! And if you don't finish this story I may have to do something drastice.
cassie ranum chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
this story was amazing! it was good and i wanted to keep on reading! i hope that this author writes many many more great stories in her life, because she has an amazing talant! i love this story!
Denim and Soccer chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
That was great. You should really keep adding chapters! I added you to my author alert list and I added you to my favorite author list. I also added your story to my favorite story list! :) You should read my story "Along Came Elliot".
Hayley chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
I wanna read the next chapter! The suspense is killing me! lol, luv ya
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Even better first chapter! Talk about MAJOR cliffhanger. I eagerly await for more!
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Nice intro.
WithoutOne chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Way too many simple sentences in this one, you'll need some commas and some major grammar edits. But the specifics aren't for me because im no grammar king either.
Wesley Storm chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I love it! Of course I think it could use a bit more editing but first drafts are always that way. I really can't wait to find out what happened on "that night". It's good and keep on writing.