Reviews for The Result of a Broken Condom
Glass Clown chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
amazing poem.

-allyn shane
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
beautiful, powerful and haunting in the way it just wishes to break you; how true is that? i know, have seen, many examples of this and you give something that is almost vulgar a beauty that it so deserves. love, love, love: so tragic, so beautiful.

* noelle
AbstractMind chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
that is harsh what she said...why did you put that she said it lovingly?- that is hard to imagine...great though...loved it- going under favorites
Itakru chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Oh. It must be hard, to have been given up like that. But remember, only judge yourself by what YOU think YOURSELF as, not what others say. Find the true definition of yourself, and find the beginning on the road to true happiness. Remember this, and prosper.
silkydaydreams chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow, deep, emotional, truthful. Everything that poetry requires to be great. Props for putting it together so nicely.
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Wow. An excellent piece. The emotion all around is heavy, and then you add that final, shocking, last line (despite the title it is still a bit surprising) and I was just floored. Keep going.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Aw...Can I say "bitch"? Okay I alread did...BITCH! ok ok sorry...ahem...
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Tragic but beautiful.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
wow. oh sweetie. that's so horrible. not the poem but that that happened to you. oh, *hug* with such a brilliant mind that you posses you will do great things, they were mistaken to tell you that. you may be the result of a broken condom but it was obviously fate. You don't need anyone who hurts you. i feel i should quote my own poem, "keep those who make you happy close and those who make you cry far"Mel
Rozlin chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
that's sad. i'm the result of a broken condom too... not to mention cheap birth control pills... and my mommy almost gave me up and she reminds me just about everytime i see her(about 1nce a week) but i could never imagine how i'd feel if she did give me up...
mokono chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
wow. i see what you mean by personal. good flow of words.
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Ah, this is so sad. No child should go through this ever. A very good poem that was direct to the point. I like it.
bihzhu chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
hey that's so poignant. and sad... :/