Reviews for Losing Him
Alenor chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
oh poor cammie. i hope she's ok. i can't wait to read some more, cya later.
BK chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Whoa, I'm not sure what it is about this stoyr, V...but I dunno...it's the one, you know? Like it just gives you a feeling reading it that it's the type of story you're not going to be able to let go of. Not sure if that made any sense, but whatever. It's supposed to be a compliment either way. lol. I'm thinking of editing my two "babies" over break, maybe make them a little more PG-13 for the publishers, whaddya say you help me out? luv you tons!
All The Three Queens chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Wow, that was intense. But it was really, really good.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Loved this chapter! I like how we got a bit more insight on Justin, and I officially hate Dylan now even though I forgot who he was for a moment there. And I love Alice. She's just like the kind of dog I would want.
messy chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
i love it!
messy chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
im interested
lindserly chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
i think there's a couple of words in here that were meant to be other words...:

nothing could talk it away from that one day.- i think talk is supposed to be take... i don't think that's what you meant.

He left me go but I was too tired- should be let instead of left

okay now onto the actual review. wow, dylan's a frigging larger asshole than i expected.

i really liked all the cammie/justin interaction in here. stupid dylan for cutting it short.

can't wait to read more!
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
mehehe. i wish i had a dog. _ awesome chapter, by the way. cammie's cool, i like her. ]
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
AWW. alice is such a cute dog. xD heh, i wish i had a friendship with my friend like she does with sarah. D but i guess the bad part is that she only sees sarah in the summer. that's gotta suck! old school nintendo. haha. that's awesome. D
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
this seems like a good story; i'm curious to see what you'll make of it. i've always wanted to travel south... the sleepy atmosphere it's got a rep for is pretty alluring. hm, her name is cam, right? brittany seems like a bad sister at first, but there could be a tiny little motive that she's looking out for her kid sister. i hope. (i don't have a sister at all..)
kate chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Loved the chapter! I read the shorter version of this on your other account, and I loved it. I'm so glad you decided to make it a full length story! You get this feeling when you read it...like you get kind of depressed, like you know something bad is going to happen, but at the same time it has a very nostalgic, almost happily content feeling to it...you're extraordinarily lucky to have such talent.

I have myspace - kpequizzle
Madcow13 chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Do you mean msn MySpace?

I liked the whole deal about the thunderstorms. This story has a very relaxed feel to it and it seems to delve quite deep into the emotions of the characters and how much things mean to them. Well, with the exception of Brittany. ;)

Great chapter. Update again as soon as you can.
Madcow13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Had to go anonymous for the re-read of the first chapter... I noticed a mistake where it says: "She tried at first to Brittany’s pal too" I think you forgot a 'be' in there.

Anyway I loved the chapter... you did re-write it, didn't you? I can't remember exactly how it was... It just said at the end of chapter three something about a re-write... eh... it doesn't matter.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »