Reviews for This can't be happening
Anonymus Mystery chapter 2 . 2/22
... I love this story, I'm re-writing it in my own words but Im not going to post it...
AliCat chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
This was a really good story I loved it! Definitely one of my favourites now. But when it said 12:43 in one of the chapters that was the time when I read it lol! Amazing tho xx
Blackbird1 chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
Sooooo cute! This is the sweetest and cutest story EVER! I love it!:D 3
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Sooooooo cute! LOVED IT! I was literally ROTFL through out the story! And when Anthony SMIRKED?! OMG I couldn't stop
XOXO,
Keep writing,
BoysInBooksAreAlwaysBetter ;)
AnonymousReads chapter 20 . 8/29/2012
Dang so many babys write a sequel about their life? Great story. :)
mydreamadventure chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
awwwwwwwww! cutest story ever! and i also realised ive read another one of your books making him notice and loved that one too hahah! your a good writer keep it going!
DofD chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
And now we see what happened.
DofD chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Gotta love mothers who wait til the last second to tell you their leaving.
love the story chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
Great story,BUT I would take off where you said that they were not going break up at the side note of the bottom of the chapter because I lost interest in the story (and almost didn't finish the story because you basically told the ending) because you want to leave that mystery until the end of the story. I love all your stories though and this is like the third one I have read of yours...
Queen Midnight chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
Jeez! Four children! Wow! They'll have a hand full before you know it. haha! Anyways, great story! However, it seemed a tad rushed, but that's about it. Keep on writing!
gnomie chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
watching tourettes documentary girl called jess and counseller derek... feel soz for her tho cuz shes misunderstoof :( anyho LOVE THESE GUYS!
gnomie chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
DAMMIT! I WANT A BWM! NOT FAIR! lolll bwm lol
gnomie chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
prevent pervet right? x
gnomie chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
OMG LOL! I read all ur other stroies first lol! Btw - when they make making him notice into a movie im being Laila- Just sayin :P
100percentfan chapter 20 . 5/2/2011