Reviews for This can't be happening
babytara-12 chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Oh my God! do you have any idea how good you are? I was supposed to be studying for my test and I stumbled upon this (don't ask how) and I got so addicted that I went on reading and thanks to your crazy(good crazy) ideas and awesome writing I have half an hour until bed time (I know but mom's really worried about health and enough sleep and stuff) and I have to study!
I'm thankful and mad at you at the same time and as revenge you're gonna have to read my story Run After You and review. Follow too, if you can but you'll have to read and review.
Great story :)
sumblink2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I'm liking so far!
Anonymus Mystery chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
... I love this story, I'm re-writing it in my own words but Im not going to post it...
AliCat chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
This was a really good story I loved it! Definitely one of my favourites now. But when it said 12:43 in one of the chapters that was the time when I read it lol! Amazing tho xx
Blackbird1 chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
Sooooo cute! This is the sweetest and cutest story EVER! I love it!:D 3
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Sooooooo cute! LOVED IT! I was literally ROTFL through out the story! And when Anthony SMIRKED?! OMG I couldn't stop
XOXO,
Keep writing,
BoysInBooksAreAlwaysBetter ;)
AnonymousReads chapter 20 . 8/29/2012
Dang so many babys write a sequel about their life? Great story. :)
mydreamadventure chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
awwwwwwwww! cutest story ever! and i also realised ive read another one of your books making him notice and loved that one too hahah! your a good writer keep it going!
DofD chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
And now we see what happened.
DofD chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Gotta love mothers who wait til the last second to tell you their leaving.
love the story chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
Great story,BUT I would take off where you said that they were not going break up at the side note of the bottom of the chapter because I lost interest in the story (and almost didn't finish the story because you basically told the ending) because you want to leave that mystery until the end of the story. I love all your stories though and this is like the third one I have read of yours...
Queen Midnight chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
Jeez! Four children! Wow! They'll have a hand full before you know it. haha! Anyways, great story! However, it seemed a tad rushed, but that's about it. Keep on writing!
gnomie chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
watching tourettes documentary girl called jess and counseller derek... feel soz for her tho cuz shes misunderstoof :( anyho LOVE THESE GUYS!
gnomie chapter 16 . 8/8/2011