Reviews for This can't be happening
angelqt chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
aw perfect ending for a perfect story, hope ta c more good ones in the near future!
evilblackcrayon chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
hey, now im sad too. i really enjoyed reading it. congrats on finishing it. will look out for u in the future.
Someday-I-will-Understand chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
cute yet again ; ) i loved this story... im kinda sad to see it go lol anyways it came out great and good luck with the rest of your stories im sure they'll come out just as good.
morganelena chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This story is fan-tas-tic!

Wow, I love it. I read it all in what, 1 hour? 1 and a half hours? I donno, I lost track of time. P

But I love it. And I'm gonna go read some more of your stories now!

Keep up the good work!
SarahCLICK chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
wow this ended so good, I have loved this story all the way through and I am so pleased it worked out for them. You wrote it brilliantly and you had the determination to finish done :)xx
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
aw that was a very good story..and so totally loved it...yay!..so happy that its done already...well so loving it...can't believe that its finished already...well need to head out then...well so peace out then...
Katara Rinsho chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
OMG!I CANT BELIEVE THATS THE END!THAT CANT POSSIBLY BE IT? .*sigh*. I guess I will just have to live with that little fact. But damn! They got busy a lot! 4 children! omg! I still cant believe this is the end!-
PIxie chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
This is the best epilouge EVER!
pottazcutey chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
so man. It's so sad to see this story go. Derek is just so hot. (: Haha. Anyway, hope that you can keep up the good work and ya, produce good stuff for us. (:
Addy Tyrant chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
uhh whoops. Sorry, I put my last review into the wrong story! Oh dear, I feel so stupid...ehehe.

I really like the story so far, however! )

I haven't had time to get very far but I will keep reading.
bex17 chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
This was really great! I love a good romance. I always think sex ruins it, 'cause it doesn't seem like you actually love someone when you have sex. But whatever...I'm twelve, so I think you'd understand that...lol...okay, good job anyway! And by the way...I'm addicted to your stories!
TaurusGirl7 chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
update soon!
Rose Jameson chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
sweetness!
Addy Tyrant chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I read your reviews, and I have to say...I disagree almost entirely with arachibutyrophobia.

it's in first person, so everything that is said is from the character's point of view. that includes all of her personal thoughts and descriptions. Haven't you had any outrageous thoughts that other people didn't agree with, or jumped to conclusions about a person based on their reputation, how they talked or dressed or what music they listened to? it's a humanistic habit and can't be helped. So I'd have to disagree if you insinuated that perhaps that should be changed. It gives the reader some insight into how the character thinks and , from her perspective, all of the popular girls are blonde bimbos, then it doesn't much matter how they really are-this is as if it's right from her brain, like her thoughts are real.

Did I make sense? hahaha, sorry to ramble. I just had to put in my two cents.
kam-westlake chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
great story. cant wait to read the epilogue and see whats gonna happen to them after 5-6 yrs. update soon.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »