Reviews for This can't be happening
TaurusGirl7 chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
update soon!
Rose Jameson chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
Addy Tyrant chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I read your reviews, and I have to say...I disagree almost entirely with arachibutyrophobia.

it's in first person, so everything that is said is from the character's point of view. that includes all of her personal thoughts and descriptions. Haven't you had any outrageous thoughts that other people didn't agree with, or jumped to conclusions about a person based on their reputation, how they talked or dressed or what music they listened to? it's a humanistic habit and can't be helped. So I'd have to disagree if you insinuated that perhaps that should be changed. It gives the reader some insight into how the character thinks and , from her perspective, all of the popular girls are blonde bimbos, then it doesn't much matter how they really are-this is as if it's right from her brain, like her thoughts are real.

Did I make sense? hahaha, sorry to ramble. I just had to put in my two cents.
kam-westlake chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
great story. cant wait to read the epilogue and see whats gonna happen to them after 5-6 yrs. update soon.
Fades chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
Good story its sweet story congrats on the completion of the story it was fun to read oh and i recomend a song called for you i will by teddy Geiger it kinda fits with the story Update the epilouge soon
Someday-I-will-Understand chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
aww cute. update soon )
Lightning Storm chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
This story is one of the best. I can't wait to read how it ends. Update soon.
Fraz chapter 18 . 1/21/2006
cool story. keep it up
Ginne chapter 18 . 1/19/2006
Go you! This story is so amazing, i'm falling in love with Derek myself the man sounds so amazing and hot!

SarahCLICK chapter 18 . 1/15/2006
wow, yes i suppose I did see it coming lol. You wrote it well though and he got her that dog How
xJosiev88x chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
Aww he got her a puppy. How sweet?
Neaera chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
I like his last line, about the relationship not being just sex. It shows a lot about his character. LOVE IT! KEEP IT UP HUNS!
pottazcutey chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
O. So sweet. maybe not the sex part but it was so sweet. O. Anyway, great update (:
TaurusGirl7 chapter 18 . 1/13/2006
update soon!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 18 . 1/13/2006
aw derek is so freaking sweet..wish have a boyfriend like that...i am so jealous of her...well keep updating loving it...can't wait the next chapter to post...well gotta go peace out then...
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »