Reviews for This can't be happening
Fades chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
Good story its sweet story congrats on the completion of the story it was fun to read oh and i recomend a song called for you i will by teddy Geiger it kinda fits with the story Update the epilouge soon
Someday-I-will-Understand chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
aww cute. update soon )
Lightning Storm chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
This story is one of the best. I can't wait to read how it ends. Update soon.
Fraz chapter 18 . 1/21/2006
cool story. keep it up
Ginne chapter 18 . 1/19/2006
Go you! This story is so amazing, i'm falling in love with Derek myself the man sounds so amazing and hot!

-Ginne
SarahCLICK chapter 18 . 1/15/2006
wow, yes i suppose I did see it coming lol. You wrote it well though and he got her that dog How
xJosiev88x chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
Aww he got her a puppy. How sweet?
Neaera chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
I like his last line, about the relationship not being just sex. It shows a lot about his character. LOVE IT! KEEP IT UP HUNS!
pottazcutey chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
O. So sweet. maybe not the sex part but it was so sweet. O. Anyway, great update (:
TaurusGirl7 chapter 18 . 1/13/2006
update soon!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 18 . 1/13/2006
aw derek is so freaking sweet..wish have a boyfriend like that...i am so jealous of her...well keep updating girl...so loving it...can't wait the next chapter to post...well gotta go now...so peace out then...
TheDawnOfMyEra chapter 18 . 1/13/2006
omg! I just read this through and I refuse to belive that this was your first story. *_* It's really good cept for a few typo's and quite a few missing hyphons. though I'm not sure if the story is done?
RowRow34 chapter 18 . 1/13/2006
i love this! that was soo sweet...i like how u made it sound sweet instead of perverted...anyways, keep up the great work!
devil's-fav-angel chapter 18 . 1/13/2006
i like the name bella anthony
Mini May chapter 18 . 1/13/2006
aw oh my gosh...how amazing and sweet is that. thats awesome. you did a good job. update soon.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »