Reviews for This can't be happening
Lightning Storm chapter 18 . 1/13/2006
I had a feeling they were gonna do it at the cabin, the place that their feelings flared. I can't wait to read more.
evilblackcrayon chapter 17 . 1/11/2006
man do i love this stry, fantastic read, updaate soon.
Amy chapter 17 . 1/9/2006
poor jess. but at least she has derek!

xJosiev88x chapter 17 . 1/7/2006
Next chapter please!
pottazcutey chapter 17 . 1/6/2006
woot nice. Love the update. (:
jessica chapter 17 . 1/6/2006
great story, i really enjoyed what you have so far. you should totally put more out. its really a great story.
Ms.Romantic chapter 17 . 1/6/2006
this is realy realy god! update son!
ladededa chapter 17 . 1/5/2006
i absolutely love this story! once i started reading it i just couldnt stop. jess and derek are so cute together. its sad though that her parents are getting a divorce. but im sure it will make the story more interesting! keep it up and plz update SOON!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 17 . 1/5/2006
omg that is so sad for jessica..why does her parents have a divorce..gurl you need to to fix it...but i doubt you will fixed her parent anyways...well anyways keep updating girl...so loving it...can't wait the next chapter to post though...well gotta go now..so peace out then...
devil's-fav-angel chapter 17 . 1/5/2006
that was sweet of him, to be so understanding and not kept pestering her
RowRow34 chapter 17 . 1/5/2006
i love this story! how do u keep it interesting? its aweosme keep writing...its gonna be sad when it ends tho...
Neaera chapter 17 . 1/5/2006
For somereason.. I thought this story was over! And I decided to check it... and it's gotten wow! WICKED GOOD! haha KEEP IT UP!
Lightning Storm chapter 17 . 1/5/2006
Excellent chapter. I can only imagine what'll happen for Christmas, lol. Update soon
SarahCLICK chapter 16 . 1/4/2006
Wow i absolutely love this story, it is so sweet and do you manage to write such long chapters, i am so envious, i can't wait for the ending.
Crecy chapter 16 . 1/1/2006
Great story! I really like it! I'm kind of confused if this is the ending or not, but if it's not, PLEASE update soon! I may have just gotten confused when I read your A/N. _
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »