Reviews for This can't be happening
Cleopatra IV chapter 16 . 12/28/2005
Oh my goodness... Derek is such a sweety! I really wish I could find a guy that great. Keep up the good work. I love reading your story! By the way, I was just wondering if Lisa (or whatever her name was... from the beach) was ever going to come back up. An idea (if you're intersted) is that maybe she culd come back adn like some how get involved with Derek or something. I dunno... just a suggestion. Again, keep it up!
Living In Chaos chapter 16 . 12/19/2005
I loove your storyand DerekJust thought you should know of my love affair with your storyupdate soon! Keep up the good work
thats.the.beauty.of.it chapter 16 . 12/19/2005
awesome story...can i give u one piece of advice? in your author notes...and summary of the stpory-don't tell us they are not going to break up-it ruins it just a bit-thanks
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 16 . 12/14/2005
This is the third story I've read, that you have written. Your stories are honestly the best, and this one is awesome.

It's really nice that her mom is okay with everything, and I hope you get to the "good" part soon.

I hope you update all your stories soon, and it's too bad about your computer! Good Luck )
idontgetit91 chapter 16 . 12/13/2005
I loved it. They're gonna do it aren't they? I know they will, just don't make it too graphic. Naughty naughty for a not too grand progress report. I hope there were no low grades in English.
bex17 chapter 16 . 12/11/2005
Okay, I have read all of these chapers and I haven't reviewed AT ALL. Sorry, I'm such a freak, but I got caught up in it! Update soon!
LilLaTLuv chapter 16 . 12/10/2005
Hey!

So, are they having sex, or are they just sleeping together? Anywho, last chappie was HILARIOUS! I loved it! I'm sorry I didn't review sooner, my grandfather was in an accident and we went up there and they didn't have computers, so I couldn't. SORRY! Great chappies! Loved 'em! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
xJosiev88x chapter 16 . 12/10/2005
It's so cool her mom is cool with him staying over.
lori chapter 14 . 12/9/2005
great story! keep the momentum up! it's a bit cliche but that's ok. It's sad that they just got rid of a "supposed" bestfriend lisa that easily. maybe you could have written it better, its kind of a big deal to lose a friend, or maybe lisa could not be such a bitch and they could make up. i don't know. anyways. how about Derek and Jessica get too serious and one gets scared, ignores the other, the other starts to get ideas about infidelity, enter a guy that's interested in jessica or a girl that's interested in derek and plots against them. they break up, and make up.
TaurusGirl7 chapter 16 . 12/8/2005
aww! update sooN!
Jess chapter 16 . 12/8/2005
WOOT! another chapter...so great. loves it. awesome work there. please continue soon...lol...i know the feeling. i've been banned from using my computer for a week...so i'm using a friends computer instead...bloody studies...ugh. newho. keep going please!Jess
sexyz-bratz chapter 16 . 12/8/2005
well, u got me hooked. i dont usually read long chapters, but i got hook on urs. i really did. I luv Derek and Jessica together, its kinda hard to see them hating each other b4, i mean, look at them now! i love ur story, i really do! please udpate soon!
pottazcutey chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
This story is great and I'm so glad that you are not breaking Jess and Derek up. They sound so cute. Anyway, maybe you can insert one big argument in between and theylooked depressed without each other and friends help them to patch up. Something like that. (: cant wait for your next update. Keep writting (:
BangBangYourDead chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
Aw! Sweet ending. I cant get enough of your story.

Update Soon.